Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FYI: be careful regarding SWEDVDR staff

Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Same here.

I had excellent ratio too and was member for 7 weeks. Just when i saw this thread, i tried logging in and got same message.

Banned: Invited by hacked account.

Edit: i even tried to fool them by putting some shit in swedish in my signature and avatar. But i guess they ban non-nordic ips. Because no way they would have found out that i am not swede.

Last edited by Theif; 04-22-2008 at 08:56 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Well I wasn't invited by a hacked acc.

If it was hacked I would understand and have no probs whatso ever.

Who knows what they are thinking but at the end of the day they're the boss.

Thank crunchie I still have NB and TDC to feed my habbit lol
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Groovy's Avatar MY INSPIRATION BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Now what to do with my SIgnature

" edarT ot gnihtoN evaH I "
    I Hate to trade my Personal Information for a Tracker

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by the stormy View Post
    I think your advices will not work and anyone not from swede will be banned

Thats because they check for your IP, If they found that it is not a Swedish IP, You will be banned

and when you ask why did you disabled my account ? they will answer :
    You have been invited from a stolen account !!!
    I forgot to mentioned that if you try to do all man TIPS then MAYBE you will not be banned
    Another thing that I think that checking IPs from what country is the last thing what they are doing nevertheless maybe they have good script where they see all IPs from the seeders or leechers and country flags next to them. Then suc*s.

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
    Well I can also say I'm a little disappointed with Swedvdr.

When I tried to log in I couldn't and as you would, I headed over onto their IRC and I have to say that the staff were very nice and explained the reason why my acc was disabled but all in all I didn't get my acc re-enabled.

They explained that my inviter broke their rules and all his invitees were disabled.

I havn't spoke to my inviter yet so I don't know what rules he broke, but I do know this.... I'm a member for 2 months, a good ratio as always and log in every single day.
    So to be honest, the reason I'm a little pissed is the time and effort I put into the site. I love my dvd's and the guy's that say "ah shur you get the same content elsewhere" is talkin rubbish and that's from first hand experience. I'm a member of other dvd trackers and each and every one is excellent in they're own right including Swedvdr.
    I also pay top bucks on a powerful server and put serious bandwidth into Swedvdr too. I like my dvd's so much that I have a high end printer that prints directly onto printable disc's lol

As I said I don't know yet what rules my inviter broke but loosing a tracker after 2 months for doing nothing but looking after it is a pain.

Having said that, when your in this game so long you learn not to cry over spilt milk.
    I'm sorry for you man, really sorry . My account was ~2-3 weeks old but it's painful too because I put lot of work and money (for seedbox) to improve my ratio.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Dude you knew all this before joining ZiUS. Don't act surprised. Everyone knows SweDVDR only works for Swedes. Let 'em do it how they want to!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26

Nazis

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    Dude you knew all this before joining ZiUS. Don't act surprised. Everyone knows SweDVDR only works for Swedes. Let 'em do it how they want to!
    ok, I think it's enough about this topic. I just wanted that someone who didn't know about SWEDVDR rules get know it.
    Good luck to everyone
    Thanks that you shared your experience and thoughts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123