Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whats The Matter With Kids Today?

Those pictures are hilarious! Check out the "Hatez" section of the website. Those boobs can't figure out why they get so much hate mail. LMAO.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    old school

ICY HOT, a leader in topically applied pain relievers, has now expanded its product line to include a soft and dry, breathable adhesive pad.

When muscles hurt or backs ache, the new Icy Hot Patch is a clean, easy way to concentrate dual action medicine at the site of the pain. You just peel off the protective film and apply the Icy Hot Patch right where you have pain. Since you don't have to rub an ointment or lotion into the skin, there is no greasy residue left on your hands or skin that might rub off onto your clothes. More importantly, the pad has an adhesive back so the Icy Hot Patch will hold the medicine on the site of the pain providing you hours of relief.

Maybe they do make there own money?

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Only in a Processor.
    Well they got my hate mail.....
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    merlin-1's Avatar Poster
    @ Gutter

5. Lounge   -   #35
    chalkmongoose
    They've even gotten hate mail from neo-nazis.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    It has to be a joke. Read their profiles and the lot. NO way a person could be that fucking ignorant! Could they?

7. Lounge   -   #37
    BANNED
    its the lack of having parents aroud these days, yes we all were kids but not morans, this is what happens when mom and dad are not around to give you guidence so mtv and every body else becomes just that, the world is getting more and more sorry every day what a joke they are and they don't even know it

8. Lounge   -   #38
    That sux. If i walked into my parents house acting like that, I would be commited. How sad.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Before these kids get any more criticism. I would like to see photographs of the people who are criticising them when they were the same age. If you are the same age, or younger, then get out from behind your computer and get a life while you can.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    BANNED
    you got your pick or does it look the same as theirs

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast