Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Request SweDVDR

BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by KiNdZiUs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olskool View Post
    Dont go for it mate, you will probably get an invite but thoes nazis will ban you after you build a decent buffer + ratio.

They do a cleanup on non-nordic accounts and ban everyone from time to time. I got banned too because i dont speak/understand swedish and couldn't take part in forums. I was a member for 8 weeks, 500gb buffer and raio of 5.
    the same happend with me.
    SWEDVDR is not very special tracker. I suggest you look at iPLAY, ScT or the same TDC. They comes with good DVDR realeases too.
    It's very useful when you understand language and you can participate in forums or can post your comments, when it's not possible to understand then just it's sux

Anyway, good luck
    so i am good luck person to be member there for all this time

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    well no harsh feelings to u mate , but as far as i know this tracker's experience of FST users , above 80% got their accounts disabled coz they were not Swedish .
    i think u can judge it now.

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    swedvdr pawnz !!!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Groovy's Avatar MY INSPIRATION BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Olskool View Post
    Dont go for it mate, you will probably get an invite but thoes nazis will ban you after you build a decent buffer + ratio.

They do a cleanup on non-nordic accounts and ban everyone from time to time. I got banned too because i dont speak/understand swedish and couldn't take part in forums. I was a member for 8 weeks, 500gb buffer and raio of 5.
    LOL What for all the translators are

" edarT ot gnihtoN evaH I "
    I Hate to trade my Personal Information for a Tracker

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    swedvdr sucks

but good luck in your search

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    I got banned last month... i have got a 300gb buffer and 4.0+ ratio. They banned me coz i cant speak swedish. what a lame tracker. i wont join that tracker AGAIN EVER. Even tough u have swedish ip, if you dont participate in forum, they will find out and ban you.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    BEGINER's Avatar NOOB BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by saqib View Post
    well no harsh feelings to u mate , but as far as i know this tracker's experience of FST users , above 80% got their accounts disabled coz they were not Swedish .
    i think u can judge it now.
    I agree with you
    Sorry for my bad English
    And i hope that i will give some trackers,but for free,because im non-trader...
    Invites wich i have,i will give for free

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    lol , what an assholes ,so they take advantage from you , seeding their Swedish members , and then they tell you "bye bye Kansas"
    Invite/account trading is retarded, and risks not only your account, but the tracker's safety

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast