View Poll Results: Accout GA/Trade - good/bad

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good. why not ( pls give ur reasons at the thread )

12 27.91%
  • No. ( pls give ur reasons at the thread )

30 69.77%
  • i didn't decided yet ( freak )

1 2.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Account GA - good/bad

mr.xom's Avatar XoM FoReVeR BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    that lesson i learned in FST

this account u havve is for personal use only , if u dont need it so let is die ( banned for inactivity )

its ur account so dont give it for any one

use it or ask staff to disable it

Dont PM me for invites
    Just make a request and I will see it

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    NO , because it`s personal .stopped giving away accounts and invites

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    you also put the person who originally invited you to the site at risk. if the person you give the account messes up, the original inviter could lose their account also.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    The funniest thing for me to watch here is so called anti-traders looking for high levels. Since usual policy of asslicking/GLucking/spamming won't get them what they want this people don't mind participating in giveaway, where others getting rid of accounts for some reason. And as someone wrote above - it's the same as trading, which they all against. That what high level making them break own principles, or probably they have none of it in first place.

For myself not being one of those idiots, I think it's your personal decision to trade or not to trade. Old FST was build around good trades and was fun to watch. You trade - you get lucky, or you get scammed and learn more about trackers. Now the situation changed, bunch of old schoolers got what their wanted and don't care for trading/non trading no more, just "non traders" still hanging out here and telling n00bs what to do and what is the only right way. Some of the former traders even made trackers, where only "antis" wanted

I have more respect (and will give invites to) for honest trader who keeps the good ratio on teh tracker then for "anti" who spammes the forums with his community bullshit. Get life - there's life outside teh internet, community thing is for wankers who have nothing to do, just serf all day long! The only thing that matters on tracker is content/speed.
    TCS Byatch in training

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    punki_rach's Avatar El Chupanibre BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Yawn. And the purpose of this thread is....?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I think squirr3l touched on the biggest reason.
    An invitee can misuse it because of a buffer already established by someone else.
    That's just not fair for the rest of the community,
    everyone should start out from scratch.
    And everyone should have their own identity.

It also puts the rest of the invite tree at risk of being banned,
    and in comparison to invite giveaways,
    it's extremely easy to get caught, a different IP can easily be detected.
    If you change any information, you make things obvious.

Account transfers are against EVERY trackers' rules, it's universal just like selling invites, I don't know why it hasn't been banned here or other invite forums.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    No its not good.It's personal.And if you don't know with what kind of person you're trading, you put your own account at risk and maybe the person who invited you.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/usersig/sigpic196251_2.gif

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12