Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prob with recover on ScL

just passing by BT Rep: +3
    There is always the "account parked" option in your profile, so don't worry and enjoy the holidays...

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    I'm know it's a great site..no doubt about it, as mentioned above..just a case of poor timing on my part..been dealing with medical issues also just finished moving house not long ago and I'm also just married as well. Already a member of the sites you mentioned (see sig) but I am also interested in the newer sites w/ promising communities as well (i.e. iTS) just overlooked their tracker activity requirement..that along with bad timing was enuff. I noticed they still have my email addy in the DB so I assume I'll get denied if re-invited, if I use the same email addy anyway. I understand they want to build a strong and dedicated userbase and I totally understand and don't blame them. Just think they should be just a bit more patient. I was/still am a charter member of a few trackers that are now rather successful...FTN 101 weeks, TL 169 weeks, PiSexy 170 weeks. When I say 'charter member' I mean I wasn't invited...I joined when they were still fairly new and had open reg. I'll give it another go sometime..no big deal..I'm not pissed off or anything close just think their pruning is a bit hasty that's all...otherwise I think it's deff an up n coming site without a doubt, same thing I thought when I joined the above sites and it turned out I was right. I'll file this under 'shit happens' and carry on.
    well m8, i thought this was another one of those boo-hoo i lost my account threads... after reading this post it seems like many have jumped the gun a bit.. IF what your saying here is true, it seems like your lack of activity is understandable, bad timing indeed. if you wish, pm me with your site nick there and i'll talk with a admin about getting your account reinstated... up to you guy.. i'm just trying to help you out..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    dogie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    listen to the jasperr zaxx if you want to have your acc enabled again :>

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    I'm know it's a great site..no doubt about it, as mentioned above..just a case of poor timing on my part..been dealing with medical issues also just finished moving house not long ago and I'm also just married as well. Already a member of the sites you mentioned (see sig) but I am also interested in the newer sites w/ promising communities as well (i.e. iTS) just overlooked their tracker activity requirement..that along with bad timing was enuff. I noticed they still have my email addy in the DB so I assume I'll get denied if re-invited, if I use the same email addy anyway. I understand they want to build a strong and dedicated userbase and I totally understand and don't blame them. Just think they should be just a bit more patient. I was/still am a charter member of a few trackers that are now rather successful...FTN 101 weeks, TL 169 weeks, PiSexy 170 weeks. When I say 'charter member' I mean I wasn't invited...I joined when they were still fairly new and had open reg. I'll give it another go sometime..no big deal..I'm not pissed off or anything close just think their pruning is a bit hasty that's all...otherwise I think it's deff an up n coming site without a doubt, same thing I thought when I joined the above sites and it turned out I was right. I'll file this under 'shit happens' and carry on.
    well m8, i thought this was another one of those boo-hoo i lost my account threads... after reading this post it seems like many have jumped the gun a bit.. IF what your saying here is true, it seems like your lack of activity is understandable, bad timing indeed. if you wish, pm me with your site nick there and i'll talk with a admin about getting your account reinstated... up to you guy.. i'm just trying to help you out..
    That would be very nice indeed..and yes, my reasons are real..no reason to lie. Will pm you shortly. If reinstated, don't worry...I'll jump on the tracker sooner rather than later, have no problem with that. I appreciate your willingness to help..heh, I posted this thread thinking the recover function was acting up..lol. Ttys...thx...Zx
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    What irc ?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by elmabits View Post
    What irc ?

TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123