Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prob with recover on ScL

SceneLOL's Avatar Hi. BT Rep: +1
    Next time be active in a tracker.

Over 300 accounts have been disabled in ScL.

Just from last week.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Kinda lame ScL is pruning accounts less than two weeks old. Then again your timing was just bad, as they have been having probs with people not using their accounts, and are now pruning them.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Theres a couple other reasons you may have gotten disabled as well...
    Like bunch of wankers monitoring FST and reporting ppl they don't like in special thread, ahahaha
    I guess I kinda meant breaking rules, but whatever floats your boat.
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    Must have been inactivity...I've been up to my eyeballs in real life the last few weeks. A bit too impatient imo. Have logged in a few times in the last 2 weeks, posted once or twice as well. Wasn't active on the tracker as of yet..nor will I be from the looks of it. Guess I should have grabbed something I didn't want/need as well. Their tracker, their rules...so be it.
    Don't worry about it. Get into a site like IPT(or TL, RevTT, TB, TTi, CZone, etc, etc, etc...). It has probably something like 10x the content, way faster pre-times(and I mean by hours, not minutes), and way faster speeds.

Although, ScL has a really tight-knit community. And that's a huge plus. Also the staff are extremely cool. But if you're only wanting the tracker for content/speed/pre-time wise, than you're definitely not not missing out on much at the moment. Wait about six month or so and try to get back in. I'm sure it will have probably picked up a lot by then.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    Kinda lame ScL is pruning accounts less than two weeks old. Then again your timing was just bad, as they have been having probs with people not using their accounts, and are now pruning them.

exactly... thats the problem, there are so many collectors and traders biding their time.. that its bloating the userbase.. they would rather have a smaller "REAL" userbase with active people rather than a huge userbase full of dead weight..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    exactly... thats the problem, there are so many collectors and traders biding their time.. that its bloating the userbase.. they would rather have a smaller "REAL" userbase with active people rather than a huge userbase full of dead weight..

Amen to that mate.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    happy's Avatar ;-) :-) BT Rep: +3
    You must be active in irc, browse, forum....

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    I can't see why do you care about the tracker now, since you didn't use it when you had an acc there...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by F.B.I View Post
    I can't see why do you care about the tracker now, since you didn't use it when you had an acc there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    Must have been inactivity...I've been up to my eyeballs in real life the last few weeks. A bit too impatient imo. Have logged in a few times in the last 2 weeks, posted once or twice as well. Wasn't active on the tracker as of yet..nor will I be from the looks of it. Guess I should have grabbed something I didn't want/need as well. Their tracker, their rules...so be it.
    Don't worry about it. Get into a site like IPT(or TL, RevTT, TB, TTi, CZone, etc, etc, etc...). It has probably something like 10x the content, way faster pre-times(and I mean by hours, not minutes), and way faster speeds.

Although, ScL has a really tight-knit community. And that's a huge plus. Also the staff are extremely cool. But if you're only wanting the tracker for content/speed/pre-time wise, than you're definitely not not missing out on much at the moment. Wait about six month or so and try to get back in. I'm sure it will have probably picked up a lot by then.
    I'm know it's a great site..no doubt about it, as mentioned above..just a case of poor timing on my part..been dealing with medical issues also just finished moving house not long ago and I'm also just married as well. Already a member of the sites you mentioned (see sig) but I am also interested in the newer sites w/ promising communities as well (i.e. iTS) just overlooked their tracker activity requirement..that along with bad timing was enuff. I noticed they still have my email addy in the DB so I assume I'll get denied if re-invited, if I use the same email addy anyway. I understand they want to build a strong and dedicated userbase and I totally understand and don't blame them. Just think they should be just a bit more patient. I was/still am a charter member of a few trackers that are now rather successful...FTN 101 weeks, TL 169 weeks, PiSexy 170 weeks. When I say 'charter member' I mean I wasn't invited...I joined when they were still fairly new and had open reg. I'll give it another go sometime..no big deal..I'm not pissed off or anything close just think their pruning is a bit hasty that's all...otherwise I think it's deff an up n coming site without a doubt, same thing I thought when I joined the above sites and it turned out I was right. I'll file this under 'shit happens' and carry on.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    antonii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    yeah scl make us to be very active ,not just enter our acc and hoping it won`t be deleted i find that for good,but when i am on a holiday.............i`ll be fucked..i don`t know..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast