Thread: Safe Or Not?

BloodyV-Twin
    Im new to Kazaa Lite- so go ahead and bash me for the fact I dont know shit.

I think this file sharing should be legal- its the future. The RIAA is responding to filesharing the way it is through greed- not what it feels is right. Im an old school metal head whos kind of hoping to find some obscure bands out there, but I wonder if its even safe. I mean, what are the odds of one getting caught? If I start d/ling, all of my albums are going to be made readily available.

I mean fuck- a lawsuit for $12,000? A lawsuit like that could fuck your savings account and destroy your life! It is a big chance to take...

Keep in mind that im for file-sharing, but I think alot of newcomers have the same questions. We are worried about some greedy corporation destroying our lives to further their cause. Let me know what the possibilities are, because if I can find a relatively safe way, im putting my middle finger up!!! :gun: (sharing my files)

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by BloodyV-Twin@11 August 2003 - 10:16

I mean fuck- a lawsuit for $12,000? A lawsuit like that could fuck your savings account and destroy your life! It is a big chance to take...

Keep in mind that im for file-sharing, but I think alot of newcomers have the same questions. We are worried about some greedy corporation destroying our lives to further their cause. Let me know what the possibilities are, because if I can find a relatively safe way, im putting my middle finger up!!!  :gun:  (sharing my files)

hi there !
    what bank account ? i don't have one !
    how many peeps do you know that have been taken to court for filesharing ?
    3 guy's in my country were taken to court recently, but they were sharing 600.000
    mp3's and were also Selling them as well. they were dl a phenomenal amount on an hourly basis, so that would put them under the spotlight by any isp.
    relax ! and keep sharing with your friends but not in the same proportion as above.
    regards
    m8t