Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BitmeTV staff sucks big time

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    bitmetv has sent four mass pms in six months and the guy's account is re-enabled.

peace in the middle-east - case closed.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    maybe he deserve a warn for a week or something like that, but not the ban
    anyway Bitmetv staff are parano , and not normal
    a friend of mine sudenly g
    Last edited by predateur; 04-30-2008 at 06:12 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    If you think they are douchbags then go ahead use delacct.php and free yourself.

Then probably you will realize that there are alternatives, which can fulfill your need as good as as Bitmetv if not better.

If you want to stick with the site (because of so called "great content and speed") then well, let it pass under ur nose

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I agree that banning him was a little harsh, but I think he was offensive for no apparent reason! I mean, cmon guys! It was just a really helpful pm for older and newer members! Even if you are a member there for 200 weeks, doesn't mean that you are better, or better informed about the site! To sum up, drinking and driving...eeerrr... drinking and posting at shoutboxes shouldn't be combined
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Yeah they are a bunch of pricks

A friend of mine corrected one of the mod's in the forums, instead of the mod admitting he was wrong he banned my friend and deleted the post.

I even got banned for asking the users in the forums to vote for a rule change.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    why cant you talk to Q ?

tvip is just the mod right ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    VillageSharman...what the hell could you know you are not in there! how could you talk about the staff and call the site a fucking nazi regime and then beg for an invite in the invite section?

if you dont like it you shouldnt want to get in.

They dont like to read an idiot telling them how to run their site...that jackass lasted longer writing that shit than deleting the pm

BitMeTV is awesome!
    How are you guys doing today?

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    dvnaruto's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    VillageSharman have bitmetv account

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    If he was an old time BitmeTv user then the best way to handle it would of been to make a suggestion in the forums on what kind announcements he feels he should not receive since he is a power user or above and let it be discussed.

Going on a rant on a forum or shout box when drunk is not the best idea.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    I have alway tried to keep a low profile in places like OiNK and BitMeTV, some of the staff members are alright but others are complete assholes, tequilavip and dragonnn come to mind

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast