Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: SCL Bullshit

SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by demous View Post
    Guys i have problem with SCL my account got disabled and when i tried to ask why its disabled z7x told me its disabled cuz of allot of giving aways and you have high rep points is this good reason to get my account disabled ?

Need to know your opinions about this problem FST members may be i am noob in torrents or some thing

Waiting for answers

I don`t want to have any kind of argue with anyone here but : Have you read one of the latest anouncements in SCL ? The one about activity ? It was 6 days ago .. anyway i think is too late for that now ..
    “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Guys i have problem with SCL my account got disabled and when i tried to ask why its disabled z7x told me its disabled cuz of allot of giving aways and you have high rep points is this good reason to get my account disabled ?

Need to know your opinions about this problem FST members may be i am noob in torrents or some thing

Waiting for answers

anyway its not big lost lol, the tracker dont deserve anything (just a copy past from greater tracker )

ah when newbie got some power
    Vectoral FTW!

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    FST seems like a good community because i got the invite from there, the tracker bans them, so they come complaining to FST and see what this good community has to say about it, see if they can get some people to back their case type of thing.
    FST is a good community on it's own. It doesn't need any trackers approval to know this. And if demous feels like telling us a story of being banned from ScL for helping out ppl here on FST, we (FSTers) have more good feelings for one of us: good member with number of posts and reputation given for helping our members out, not for some cocky n00b who tell ppl that their opinion don't count, he might even think that his does
    It all depends on how you positioning yourself, if tracker banned such a good member like you for bogus reason it's their fault and it's kinda of clear - they are going nowhere with such policy... You still have place to be at the other trackers with better content and community (FST) and what they left with? -1 good member.

Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    anyway its not big lost lol, the tracker dont deserve anything (just a copy past from greater tracker )

ah when newbie got some power
    Exactly, 52/2 and think U_GOD, he-he
    TCS Byatch in training

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Like I and many others have said before,Whether we like it or not,The staff has the ability to do anything they want with their members...

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    come one guys, isn't enough? Stop bitchin please, it only makes FST look bad for guests

and i know you don't really need to stay around arguing with the others lol

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by J-dye View Post
    may be i am noob in torrents or some thing

yes
    +10
    Good to see him posting outside inv. forum btw
    I don't think it worth that fuss
    (\/)
    (O.o)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Copy the bunny to your siggy to help him achieve world domination

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    and what is thread is all about

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    u deserved it, lol
    FLiP all the way!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    don't be upset that is what happen to me also they band me because i am member here

but rely i don't like this tracker because they don't have any thing special

u know 4 me TLis better than scl
    Last edited by waeldiab; 05-02-2008 at 06:09 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    I bet they didn't ^^

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast