Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Error In My Xp

yea i just started getting that error 2 days ago and its making me mad! im trying to fix it now...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    lol its bloody gay and annoyin but i havent got it since about an hour ago now B)

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Seems that the patch I.Am. supplied has worked for me. Thanks for that, man.
    Dapadipz, have you installed that yet?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@11 August 2003 - 14:46
    lol its bloody gay and annoyin but i havent got it since about an hour ago now B)

Edit: You are welcome Chalice. Glad it worked.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    thank you lol may u all be blessed with life long PC Health

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@11 August 2003 - 14:51
    thank you lol may u all be blessed with life long PC Health
    Amen&#33; :beerchug:
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Amen To Ur Amen

btw shall i delete the msblast file in my system folder?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@11 August 2003 - 14:56
    Amen To Ur Amen

btw shall i delete the msblast file in my system folder?

What is the extension of that file? Is it msblast.sof ? You probably picked it up at some Molecular Biology website. I dont think its any harmful if you delete it from there.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    its exe

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    hmm.
    I don&#39;t see any harm deleting it if you want. If Adaware and Spybot didnt pick anything up and even antivirus ? I suppose then its not that harmful. But in any case there is no need for a suspicious file in the system folder.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast