Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sherman Austin

Originally posted by JPaul+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>More smoke and mirrors. Some quite offensive actually[/b]

Smoke and mirrors? More like going round in circles. Your offended? Your not the only one. You&#39;ve wasted my time with this rubbish whilst I&#39;ve just had 2 simple points I wanted you to deal with.

I expect better than this from you JPaul. Even indulging me by explaining why the amazon comparison is "ludicrous" would have been something. Better than this farce of recriminations, pseudo-outrage and downright evasion.

But hey no surrender and all that eh?

<!--QuoteBegin-JPaul

No matter what you say he pled guilty to the offence for which he was accused and was sentenced accordingly.[/quote]

Yeah and that makes it a totally fair trial. Sure...

I&#39;ve found you to be extremely duplicitous in this thread JPaul and I am now firmly convinced that your attitude is totally down to this guy being an Anarchist, whatever that means to you.

You are totally unwilling to answer any point, you simply repeat your statements without explanation and evade valid questions, all the while trying to make out that I am the one being insincere and offensive.

Nice one

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Poster
    So you think the authorities may have had another agenda ?

No shit Sherlock.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Poster

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Originally posted by JPaul+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>More smoke and mirrors. Some quite offensive actually[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-JPaul

No shit Sherlock.
    [/quote]

Whoops&#33; Accidental loss of pseudo-dignity&#33; I think its down there. Yeah right at the bottom of the barrel. Keep scraping.... Oh shit its dissolved.

What a tragic loss.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Poster
    That&#39;s better.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    Yup it is a lot better as far as I&#39;m concerned.

Originally posted by JPaul

No shit Sherlock.
    So.. you fully support the misuse of terrorist legislation so the Gvt can get rid of political problems.

This,in my book, makes you either a fascist or a fool. Neither of which are worth debating such important stuff with.

Before you get started, drop the outraged and indignant act JPaul, I dont think your going to get any more wear out of it after this little stunt.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    We still havent heard any "Facts" from the case, except the original post.

So, although i know its wrong to do so, i cant help leaning towards feeling sorry for the guy.

I wholley disagree with his politics....but his parole conditions are such that he cant even join the World Wildlife Fund without being thrown back in prison.

No matter what you believe re: whether he should have been prosecuted/sent to jail..........THAT is draconian, political and plain wrong.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by evilbagpuss+18 August 2003 - 07:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (evilbagpuss @ 18 August 2003 - 07:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yup it is a lot better as far as I&#39;m concerned.

<!--QuoteBegin-JPaul

No shit Sherlock.
    So.. you fully support the misuse of terrorist legislation so the Gvt can get rid of political problems.

This,in my book, makes you either a fascist or a fool. Neither of which are worth debating such important stuff with.

Before you get started, drop the outraged and indignant act JPaul, I dont think your going to get any more wear out of it after this little stunt. [/b][/quote]
    You are of course correct.

I am not worthy of debating with someone who is so obviously incapable of identifying the blatantly ironic. Perhaps next time I should remove your eye with it, make it easier to recognise.

I leave this thread to you and yours.

Live long in Possil.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Ahh irony I see....

I now understand that all of your posts in this thread have been clearly aimed at producing a healthy and rational debate.

Obviously

I can only assume your intentions were as pure as the driven snow and that your point blank refusal to do anything but evade valid points and post provocative replies designed to bring this discussion down to the level of the playground was irony as well.

Silly me

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    lynx's Avatar .
    I&#39;m not too well up on this aspect of american law, but it is my understanding that these &#39;plea bargain&#39; agreements have to be agreed by all parties, including the judge. For the judge to later renege on the agreement is surely comtempt of court, and is certainly grounds for appeal.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast