Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OVH Seedbox/Kimsufi

puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Unfortunately, unless you have a friend who will do it for you, youd have to deal with some asshole who will charge you like twice the price just to take advantage of a fellow human being for cash.
    It's called doing business.

No-one forces you to buy anything you do not want to, but if someone is offering a service, and at a profit, then that is good business, much better a profit than a loss, and at the end of the day you makes a choice whether to buy a product or do not, simple really.

I would also be looking at 100% on small items, up to 50% on larger items.
    you obviously being one of the aforementioned leeches.
    Go Leafs Go.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

It's called doing business.

No-one forces you to buy anything you do not want to, but if someone is offering a service, and at a profit, then that is good business, much better a profit than a loss, and at the end of the day you makes a choice whether to buy a product or do not, simple really.

I would also be looking at 100% on small items, up to 50% on larger items.
    you obviously being one of the aforementioned leeches.
    I only wish I was, but alas nope. Nothing wrong in making as much money as possible, and if what you offer suits some people then great, they made that choice to choose your product, if what is on offer no-one wants, then market forces will tell the vendor that it is over-priced, and guess what?

As I said, it's all about choices.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    gkilla
    If you don't want the hassle of getting a dedicated box yourself, why not try something like http://myseedbox.info? Use it for a month and I am sure that you will have built enough of a buffer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12