Thread: [Request] SCT

Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Good luck!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragecloak View Post
    Good luck!
    good luck to you too !

i am waiting today as well.. as always.. =)

have a nice Saturday !!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    If you want to get in, arrange with someone you trust to paypal them money and have them donate and invite you, because nobody is going to pay for you just because you've been using private trackers for 10 weeks and like magic. I hope this helps.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    it isnt the same donating to help them pay the server costs as donating just to get an invite, i have successfully achieved 2 invites on a tracker which rules are what makes it what it is now.

the whole point of donating is to look at your star and feel the excitement of knowing you helped them once/again. at least is what i feel when i look at it
    There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
    Albert Einstein

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by colombianino View Post
    it isnt the same donating to help them pay the server costs as donating just to get an invite, i have successfully achieved 2 invites on a tracker which rules are what makes it what it is now.

the whole point of donating is to look at your star and feel the excitement of knowing you helped them once/again. at least is what i feel when i look at it
    I also donate because I feel like it. But I don't see why people are invoking some sort of moral principle against paying for an invite in this context.

Think about it, you have a big site that costs a lot of money to run and servers are a big part of that cost. So, instead of giving out invites freely so that all X thousand members invite a friend every once in a while, causing much strain on the server and increasing the costs, if you collect some money in donations for invites, you save everyone money in the long run. By contributing to server costs a lot and allowing the site to build up a reserve and expand, and also by keeping the number of invites down, these donations for invites are exactly what a big site needs to do it seems. Charging a fee also makes people be more careful with their invites, which is a nice security benefit.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    I'd be pretty astonished if you got one for free. While ScT's level has gone down because they're easier to get, it's still the sweetest tracker around, ESPECIALLY now it freeleeches the music, tv and movie packs which are obvious golden. If like you said, you're probably going to donate later anyway, you may do well to heed the above advice and bring forward the 'donation'.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I got the invitation for free and however if someone who can trust you definitely invite you.. However be active here and start making friends...

This is the best suggestion I can give to get the invitation..
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by jars View Post
    While ScT's level has gone down because they're easier to get, it's still the sweetest tracker around
    yes i would agree with this ... and level is such a relative / meaningless statistic...

of all the sites i've seen SCT is hands down the absolute cream of the crop... no doubt about it. they get everything before everyone else... huge freeleech packs .... they also get lots of stuff which never appears on other sites.

it is, imho, the holy grail....

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    hello everyone,

i'd like to thank all of you guys for lovely, precious advices. i have heard good things about SCT a lot of a lot of times and thats why i have been looking for it and it became my dream.

i know i can find a trustful person in sct and pay for invite but i just want to get it for free. i dont mean that i wanna get something good for free. i have been, am and will be giving away many invites here and hopefully someone will notice that and invite me to SCT.

as i mentioned above, i am not a collector, trader and cheater. i am using pretty good trackers such as scc, tl, revtt now so i am not in hurry or rush for sct. also i believe that if i get something very quickly, i will probably lose an interest in it quickly.

again, thanks everyone for great advices and have a nice sunday evening (or monday for some of you guys!)

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    10 weeks in the private torrenting world doesn't make you a veteran, it makes u a newcomer in my book.

And the evidence is you wasting your time asking for a ScT invite for free. Dunson and Raban have said all that there was to be said about the level of ScT, and their policy. whether you like it or not, that's your problem, but if you want to get in, you have to play their game.

There are many ways to get to a tracker, and there is a way to get to ScT. Live with it. For some reason, it is the holy grail of trackers, it's not for everyone, it's just for those that are allowed.

Besides, is it only me, or does anyone else feel awkward when they read something like: "i want an invite for free" ? How old are you?
    One thing I can tell you for sure, you won't get one from me in the next months.

Nice dreams. I will dream of Carmen Electra on top of me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast