View Poll Results: Which torrent Site is Best at pretimes?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • SCT

70 59.83%
  • TL

11 9.40%
  • TB

0 0%
  • SCC

28 23.93%
  • FTN

8 6.84%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Best pretime site for dvdrip or dvdscr

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    pretimes

did i mention that i usually sleep or party when most of the stuff is pred?

maybe i should set my alarm, leave the party or tell the girl to leave me alone.

"excuse me for waking you up sweetie, i need to see which torrent site has the best pretimes tonight. then i'm gonna do some tracker racing".

sct has the best overall pretimes. that's right. but do i have to care?

pretimes are just one of many many criteria which make a good torrent site.

for some they seem to be extremely important. for others they are just numbers.

i don't mind about minutes or even seconds. it's just an insignificant value.

in todays competition of scene trackers you can get your warez nearly everywhere with the same speed at the same time. at least when you are an average user with an average pipe.

i'm not a buffer, pretime, tracker racing, ratio whore, seedbox kind of guy - just an average user.

the overall impression and charm of a site is more important to me than pretimes measured in seconds. especially when i'm sleeping.

to hammer home my message:

sct has the best pretimes of all bittorrent trackers on the internet!

congratulations for being the fastest of them all. i know that a lot of work is involved in this fact.

hope you don't mind that i have a good night's rest and download "lost" a few hours later.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Brandon why did you vote for FTN? Are they so good?

Polarbear said it! Pres are just a way to rate the tracker, to show the work done behind the scenes.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i don't really care about pre times unless it's for a tv show that just aired, so i just voted for the favorite one i have, because they all get the things i want right away pretty fast

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    asoto's Avatar i em nat nuub !?
    Sct

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Pretimes for the average user are like polarbear said. In europe people sleep when american tv shows are pred. When i wake up Lost ,Prison Break and whatever allready have 3 hours or so since pre. But what these few seconds in difference show is the difference between number 1 and the rest of the gang. If you watch Moto GP or Formula 1 you know that the difference of one second means you're this year's champion or the person who lost. So pretimes might be just on the paper for most but they do have their role

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by F.B.I View Post

Polarbear said it! Pres are just a way to rate the tracker, to show the work done behind the scenes.
    And who told u that he voted for FTN?
    This isn't a public vote
    (\/)
    (O.o)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Copy the bunny to your siggy to help him achieve world domination

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by (I) View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by F.B.I View Post

And who told u that he voted for FTN?
    This isn't a public vote
    it is.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    hmmm really?
    Still can't see the results
    (\/)
    (O.o)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Copy the bunny to your siggy to help him achieve world domination

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    silvertec's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    A pre-time would only matter to peeps that don't have scene axx and want to up that torrent elsewhere.Sct and other fast pre sites seem to be used as axx for a lot of other sites.

If it would really matter go and check out tracers in irc, thats a poor mans axx

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    neo24's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    sceneaccess.org.....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast