Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BTMusic (Pedro's) Giveaway

HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Costello View Post
    so you don't think im able to upload a flac ?
    Did you read that on my comment? I don't remember that.

I'm just saying that you don't know what is Lossless, otherwise you would give a reason by yourself instead of copy/paste a text from the net.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Where have i seen that text already...

Oh yes, here: http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-loss...ompression.htm

What? Do you agree with copy/paste? Whatever.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Costello's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yes i puted like that what you want to say ?flac are hq music?

but you are to grab and copyed all
    Originally Posted by HDR
    i'm able to upload a flac

see again your post...
    Last edited by Costello; 05-10-2008 at 05:19 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Dude, it's not that. But you should gave a reason of what is Lossless by your words, i also don't know, but i also don't download Lossless music, so...

But i think the word "Lossless" explains itself lol

Anyway, good luck for you, if you have a nice collection of FLAC than you can share then will be great for other members there, and your upload speed is nice too, so you can feed all the needs that a FLAC album needs.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec, an audio format similar to MP3, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality. This is similar to how Zip works, except with FLAC you will get much better compression because it is designed specifically for audio, and you can play back compressed FLAC files in your favorite player (or your car or home stereo, see supported devices) just like you would an MP3 file.
    I would like BTMusic for their music quality in FLAC format. I' am a big music fan and i own a impresive collection of CD's.Please consider my request. If you wish to see proofs of my ratio and speed i will show you in private.Thank you !

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Groovy's Avatar MY INSPIRATION BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec, an audio format similar to MP3, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality. This is similar to how Zip works, except with FLAC you will get much better compression because it is designed specifically for audio, and you can play back compressed FLAC files in your favorite player (or your car or home stereo, see supported devices) just like you would an MP3 file.
    I would like BTMusic for their music quality in FLAC format. I' am a big music fan and i own a impresive collection of CD's.Please consider my request. If you wish to see proofs of my ratio and speed i will show you in private.Thank you !
    ----------------------------------------
    We Have a winner Magnum
    Plz PM your Ratio Proof and Mail

" edarT ot gnihtoN evaH I "
    I Hate to trade my Personal Information for a Tracker

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Costello's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yes like that

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Groovy's Avatar MY INSPIRATION BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    yes like that
    First of all You have to have Original Cd's to Upload Flac.

You Cant Convert any format Like Mp3 - Ogg - etc to FLAC
    but you can convert FLAC to Any of Them.

" edarT ot gnihtoN evaH I "
    I Hate to trade my Personal Information for a Tracker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12