Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Elektro giveway!

Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Well i wasnt gonna apply here,because i didnt think i have a chance...and i still dont hehe but i just couldnt resist reading "Elektro giveaway" and no posting.

Well,i'm a BIG fan of Elektronik music,it's actually one of the only genres i like....i love the work of :

David Guetta
    Tiesto
    Gabriel & Dresden
    Arno Cost
    ATB

and much more

about me,well,i'm in a lot of sites,but i'm not a collector,i use them all...i can show good ratio in all of them because if i have bad ratio in one of them i work on that until i get it better,i'm not a trader and i'm NOT a cheater (hell i dont even know how it's done :s)
    I've been trying to get into Elektronik since the begining of this year...with no luck,i applied in some giveaway but i lost in all of them and i know how hard is to get an invite that's why i'm starting to think i'll never get it

Finally i'll leave you some proofs,if you want more just ask!

To prove that i am a good user,pick a tracker of all the ones in my userbars,and i'll show you my proof so you can see i have good ratio in all of them

The speedtest....may i pm u screens of the seedbox i'm using?

Cheers mate!!
    Last edited by Simulador; 05-11-2008 at 08:00 PM.
    How are you guys doing today?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    houssam's Avatar SnipEr Of Torrent BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    Great giveaway magnum

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    MAX011's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    HI CAN I GET Elektronik invITE
    FIRST SURE I WILL USE IT BECAUSE IT'S NICE AND GOOD TRACKER AND ALSO I WILL USE IT IN MY WORK (CLOTHES STORE ) PLUS I LIKE TO LISTEN TO THIS KIND OF MUSIC WHEN IAM DRIVING MY CAR
    2ND IAM NOT TRADER AND U CAN CHECK IT ALL I DO HERE IS GIVEAWAY PLUS IAM NOT CHEATER
    3RD ABOUT TRUST EVEYONE ASK ABOUT INVITE HE WILL SAY IAM TRUSABLE SO IAM LIKE EVERYONE SO IAM TRUSTED
    4TH THIS IS THE SPEEDTEST I WISH U DON'T SEE IT COZ THE SPEED IN MY COUNTRY IS NOT SOO GOOD BUT ALL MY RATIO IS GOOD BECAUSE I LET THE TORRENT 2 MONTHS SO I WISH MY SELF LUCK http://www.speedtest.net/result/270139020.png
    Last edited by MAX011; 05-11-2008 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SceneLOL View Post
    Hey.

I'll try my luck for elektronik.Yes i will use it, I'm an electronic fan.I've been looking for it for quite some time I dont cheat...I promise i will take care of it.

Speedtest : http://www.speedtest.net/result/270078343.png
    This user will be an asset to Elek. Good luck Scene

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    speed test...
    promise to use it...
    trust user ( which i think that all tursted )
    tell me why u want it...
    no cheaters,no traders...
    no PM...
    I don't only listen to Electronic music, but I enjoy many artists of this genre. Check out some screens I made of some of my electronic music:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/Lhebanelk/Trance1.png
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/Lhebanelk/elektrotrance.png

Would I use this tracker? Most likely. I'm not one to stay at a tracker inactive. I know I would be trying to help out/be active @ Elektronik because I have an idea that it must be a solid music source.

I don't think I need to tell you I'm not a trader or a cheater...but I said it anyway.

Speedtest:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/262337351.png

Proof that I will try to help out with the best ratio I can (this is from my What.CD account):

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...nelk/WCD-1.png
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 05-11-2008 at 08:47 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    HrdmN's Avatar You Got Served BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I want to try for elektronik as well.

Here you go a speed test from my area. (just made it)
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/270153376.png

I shurely promise to use it.
    Can PM you if needed links to profiles in other trackers. (music and nonmusic ones)
    I want it, because i'm the kind of a person that loves the music, and also to continue to share. (after all that what p2p is all about)
    I'm no cheater and no trader.

I can write lot's of other bullshits that will not be necessary, 'cause at all it's up to you who will meet your requirements.

Good luck to everyone else.
    I've got already everything that I was looking for.
    Ask me if you need something and I'll see if i can help u.
    From now on I'm only a dedicated helper.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Groovy's Avatar MY INSPIRATION BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Hi guys.I have:
    1 Elektronik inv.
    1 DB9 inv.
    I do not like rules...but it should be there...

speed test...
    promise to use it...
    trust user ( which i think that all tursted )
    tell me why u want it...
    no cheaters,no traders...
    no PM...
    Good luck!
    --------------------------------------
    Very nice My friend you always
    Giveaway for Good Trackers
    -------------------------------
    Goodluck Everyone

" edarT ot gnihtoN evaH I "
    I Hate to trade my Personal Information for a Tracker

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Tsvetanov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Can i have DB9 please?

I'm not a trader and will use this account because i love electronic music (can PM you with ratio proofs from electro music trackers if needed).
    I would like to join DB9 because of the D'n'B & Jungle releases there

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsvetanov View Post
    Can i have DB9 please?

I'm not a trader and will use this account because i love electronic music (can PM you with ratio proofs from electro music trackers if needed).
    I would like to join DB9 because of the D'n'B & Jungle releases there

PM your mail man!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Tsvetanov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Thank you so much for invite, Magnum!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast