Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Small Yapping Dogs

Ron's Avatar Poster
    Hmmm, looking at E_J's comment, I suspect some foul playing from his part.....
    Damn, I missed it again.

The only good MOD, is a pickled one!!

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by namzuf9+12 August 2003 - 17:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 12 August 2003 - 17:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Gutter@12 August 2003 - 16:06
    Thats it, I think balaam&#39;s finally cracked&#33;&#33;
    I&#39;ll agree, I just hope he doesn&#39;t slit the throats of any members that he feels are "yapping" too much

Or if they are small dogs.
    To be honest I dont have an opinion on his original post, I could&#39;nt give a monkey&#39;s. I&#39;m just wondering why balaam posted it knowing that a lot of people would jump on his back about it. [/b]

Since pretty much everyone has missed it... This little experiment has just proved my point.

My story was unacceptable to most people while the one below was fine and elicited laughs? This is not an isolated example.

What kind of world is this?

I&#39;ve already disabled my kid&#39;s accounts but maybe it&#39;s time to adjust the rating on this site.

<!--QuoteBegin-Ron

I once had this incredibly nice cucumber.

I mean, it had the right size and shape, but on top of that, it had this little bump about halfway through.
    Those of you into cucumbers know what I mean.
    It was perfect for prostate stimulation&#33;&#33;
    One night, as I was playing with Razz (Krayzzed) again, I decided to try my dearest cucumber out on him.......
    All went fine for a while, but when the bump reached his prostate, he went WILD&#33;&#33;
    He started shivering, shaking, making spastic movements, and screaming......
    Finally, the cucumber gave up, and.....BROKE&#33;&#33; :&#39;(&nbsp; :&#39;(&nbsp; :&#39;(

Moral of the story: If you ever find the perfect cucumber, don&#39;t use it on a cucumber n00b. Especially if he&#39;s a minor, there&#39;s no way to sue a minor for sexual malconduct without going to prison yourself......

BTW: Happy birthday Razz&#33;&#33;&nbsp;
    [/quote]

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Uh oh, I&#39;m under MOD fire here....

/me goes into the witness protection program.
    I HAVE NAMES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by balamm@12 August 2003 - 22:13
    I&#39;ve already disabled my kid&#39;s accounts but maybe it&#39;s time to adjust the rating on this site.
    Errrmm, can&#39;t your kid still log in as a guest?

Actually, this is the lounge.
    It&#39;s been this way as long as I come here.
    Mayb the only reason people accepted my post and not yours, is cause they KNOW I&#39;m full of shit.
    Maybe they thought there was a small possibility that your post was for real.....
    Be honest now, between slicing a dogs throat, and breaking a cucumber, there&#39;s a world of difference, no matter how perfect the cucumber was. :&#39;(

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by balamm@12 August 2003 - 07:22
    Many years ago I lived in the small northern town Fort Saint James, BC.
    In a previous life as a school supply salesman, I spent a week there one afternoon....... And btw, the moral of your story is a valuable one IMO, and I think the imagery was constructed for the shock value peeps. Methinks that was the point. B)

6. Lounge   -   #36
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    In a previous life, before I became a human being, I used to be a small yapping dog. I lived in the town called Fort Saint James. One day I saw two young men going to the local pub, obviously looking for good beer and some pretty girls. I tried to warn them, in the only way I could by yapping at their ankels, that the pretty girls were men in drag and the beer was lousy, you never guess what one of them did to me?

In my next life I returned as a bumble bee to tell them that I had forgiven them, you&#39;ll never guess what happened to me?

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Don&#39;t tell me you came back as a cucumber on your third tour.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    Now that was funny&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by nigel123@12 August 2003 - 14:11
    In a previous life, before I became a human being, I used to be a small yapping dog. I lived in the town called Fort Saint James. One day I saw two young men going to the local pub, obviously looking for good beer and some pretty girls. I tried to warn them, in the only way I could by yapping at their ankels, that the pretty girls were men in drag and the beer was lousy, you never guess what one of them did to me?

In my next life I returned as a bumble bee to tell them that I had forgiven them, you&#39;ll never guess what happened to me?

TOUCHE &#33;&#33;&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #40
    old school
    drugs are bad

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast