Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: does anyone else think that waffles is degrading?

Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    What also has a lot more users than Waffles, i think.

There is not a lot of dupes on what.cd your silly.

What.cd Owns.
    i like skittles.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    yes what.cd has all the momentum... there are many times i do a search on what and just check to make sure on waffles and waffles always has less matches... sometimes a LOT less ...

waffles better do something quick cause the competition is basically over with what.cd the winner in a landslide.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    the competition is basically over
    why does it always have to be a competition? they're both music trackers, and beyond that, there's not much they have in common, other than starting when oink shutdown.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I dont understand why this has to be a competition between the 2.

they are 2 seperate trackers, with 2 seperate staffers, with 2 seperate ideas.

ok What seems to be taking giant steps in the changes, but on the other hand, you cant beat a tried and trusted system, people feel more comfortable like your favourite chair by the fire, and you wont get rid of it for love nor money.

Thats the one problem with change, even if the change does make your site better to you, a lot of members get scared of change. (and i should know)

and you cant please everyone all the time.

Btw i know why they are getting compared im not silly, i just dont see why they should be compared like its a competition.

before you had 1 place yo get your music now you have 2, be happy and just download/upload, instead of comparing them to one another.

edit, damn poster above just beat me.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    well waffles has had there invites off for over a week know so there are people waiting for invites as we speak!!!

but I feel that Slow and steady will win the race.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    I dont understand why this has to be a competition between the 2.

they are 2 seperate trackers, with 2 seperate staffers, with 2 seperate ideas.

ok What seems to be taking giant steps in the changes, but on the other hand, you cant beat a tried and trusted system, people feel more comfortable like your favourite chair by the fire, and you wont get rid of it for love nor money.

Thats the one problem with change, even if the change does make your site better to you, a lot of members get scared of change. (and i should know)

and you cant please everyone all the time.

Btw i know why they are getting compared im not silly, i just dont see why they should be compared like its a competition.

before you had 1 place yo get your music now you have 2, be happy and just download/upload, instead of comparing them to one another.

edit, damn poster above just beat me.
    Totally agreed as I mentioned above... Sure criticism should be welcomed, I just don't understand the need for competition.
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    Villain's Avatar Web Designer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I am not member of waffles, so I am wondering is there a lot of .flac music?

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    no longer on it... BT Rep: +3
    why does it always have to be a competition? they're both music trackers, and beyond that, there's not much they have in common, other than starting when oink shutdown.
    yeah. thats sad

better days will come until there enjoy the music!

cheers
    Last edited by internazionale 1908; 07-27-2008 at 04:48 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Stoi does have a excellent point like allways.
    i like skittles.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by basketmonster View Post
    does anyone else think that waffles is degrading?
    How can a bit torrent tracker for music be degrading. Degrading to who.

It's not as if they depict women being chained and whipped or dwarves juggling or something else.
    Now go away.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast