Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: does anyone else think that waffles is degrading?

BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    My waffles are crumbling! Too much syrup!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I only have waffles so its my number 1 music tracker

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    its very difficult to keep good ratio there as there are no leechers or very few leechers.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by s33d3r View Post
    its very difficult to keep good ratio there as there are no leechers or very few leechers.
    I know that's true. Around the time I deleted my account, the majority of torrents on the first page and second page had 0 seeds and 0 leeches, not sure if this has changed though.

they didn't built Rome in one day

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    I prefer waffles cause the athmosfere in forums seems much warmer

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    GOIN' MACH 5!!
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by s33d3r View Post
    I know that's true. Around the time I deleted my account, the majority of torrents on the first page and second page had 0 seeds and 0 leeches, not sure if this has changed though.
    there's more likely at least 1 seed. it just don't update properly...

7. BitTorrent   -   #67

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i prefer waffles, havnt ever had a problem getting any music i want from there.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    I prefer pancakes. I have found that Waffles tend to get smushy overtime, especially when they're frozen and the melted ice hits them.

But really, I think What is beating Waffles right now; they have great features, and Gazelle is great too.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Quote Originally Posted by JenSenCO View Post
    I prefer waffles cause the athmosfere in forums seems much warmer
    True. Waffles forums are my favourite, and I prefer the whole site over What by quite a big margin. To be honest this thread is nonsense. Over at Waffles there's like 4 torrents uploaded per person on average and 1.4 over at What. That confirms what I feel, that there's more incentive to upload at Waffles, and that users will continue to make it stronger. Also Waffles is pushing the proverbial boat out in terms of the quality of FLAC rips, with the Waffle Iron seal of approval.

There are also more genuine music fans at Waffles and it's growing, while What is just getting more bogged down by dupes. Admittedly both trackers will always be compared ad nauseam and neither will stray too far from each other in terms of quantity of torrents.

EDIT: and the question implies something different entirely. I suggest the OP looks up 'degrading'.
    Last edited by BelleandSeb; 07-26-2008 at 08:02 PM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast