Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here Is A Site With Streaming Movies

ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Maybe itīs me beeing stupid or something, but it seems that the max amount of network buffering is 60 seconds..?

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Poster
    plz pm me the link

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    let me know if ya all like it. You have to have windows 9 and there is no fast forward but some ppl still might like it.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Originally posted by Barky@12 August 2003 - 20:32
    Maybe itīs me beeing stupid or something, but it seems that the max amount of network buffering is 60 seconds..?
    Yep I tryed to set it to 120 but, click apply and it goes to 60

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    No fast forward because there are no key frames in the middle of the videos, I see a lot of reformating in my future

Once again niknuyadamnbidness Thanks for the link Man&#33;

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by Barky@12 August 2003 - 22:32
    I just found that out too: it auto-resets to 60 sec of buffering if you have typed in more than that.

Doesn&#39;t work for me, although I had a streaming of 346kb/s it kept on buffering every 5 - 10 seconds.
    Must be my antique computer I suppose (450 Mhz, 160 Mb RAM).

@ Everybody asking for PM&#39;s: niknuyadamnbidness has posted a perfectly legal adress now (thanks for that ); have a look at his post above mine.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Yea same deal here. It keeps on buffering every 15 seconds or so. My connection speed is great, so I donīt know what the problem is. Anyone got this thing to work properly without too many interruptions?

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    alright for all of you who are having problems with fastforwarding the movies after downloading with the hi-net recorder. after you download use this tool:
    http://www.geocities.com/myasftools/
    and it should help to end that problem. have not tryed it my self but ppl say it works.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    He has a stream grabber too , you can record streaming vids here is the link http://forums2.es5.com/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=2267 I am recording 8 mile right now.

*Edit* When you do get Hinet , click on one of the movies to stream, once it is done buffering the first time, goto file / properties to get the url of the movie you want to record, then just copy and paste it to Hinet.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    I posted that above but thanx for putting the link up. was not sure if I should or not.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast