Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How to improve Tehconnection

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    put the download link on the right side (next to the comments) rather than on the left (before the torrent name).

i would also like more complete forums with subforums for gaming, software, xx, etc..it is really hard to be active in a forum that has nothing to offer

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Everything important is pretty much said...
    I'm here for the chicks...

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    block Earth - too many cheaters and bad people, let only people from Mars in, they are awesome i hear.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    dawsonkm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    redesign and bugfixes
    My vote

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    More categories.

Maybe give all users say a 2GB start to get them leeching.
    Agreed.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Ummm Maybe it's just me but why not do this in the TC forums? Wouldn't that make more sense. sure some people here are members there but EVERYONE there is a member there right? right!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    I am a member of TC but I don't visit their forums at all, so I would rather discus this here...

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    The site is still new, so just let it grow. Fix the problems, make the users happy and address issues as they come up. You want a big site, then you have to give it time to attract a large member base and get them using the tracker in addition to their current trackers.

A lot of sites seem too worried about how to fix the site, but the reality is you guys all work hard and do a great job. I acknowledge and respect all the thought, care and effort that goes into some of the great new trackers I'm a member of. But these trackers are young. Let them grow naturally, let it evolve and encourage that through contests, themes, leech incentives, etc.

If you build it they will come. If you fill the site with great content and people, then it will be an awesome tracker, eventually. Patience, please. Thanks for all your hard work staffers of all trackers reading this. I know I really appreciate what you guys do for us.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    I Run It
    the best idea TC ever had was banning some of the worst nations in p2p history

* Turkey
    * Egypt <-- Low Down Dirty Rotten Users
    * Portugal
    * Israel <-- The Worst of Them All

Wow, what an amazing idea, banning those crappy users and their bad habits of trading and cheating, phenomenal, they've probably just saved several thousand hours of work by not having to ban those users one at a time! If only other trackers would ban these nations as well!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    I think you shouldn't be so prejudice...

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast