19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 15.79%
  • No

12 63.16%
  • Manker touched me

4 21.05%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Have you been faithful to your present lover?

Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Quote Originally Posted by shmicko View Post
    Is it possible to still love your partner if you have cheated on them?
    Yes.

"Very often an unfaithful partner has not really fallen in love with someone else but is running away from a hidden fear or unconsciously trying to make the spouse jealous." p.514

Dr. Spock's Baby and Child Care 8th Ed. by Benjamin Spock, M.D. Updated and Revised by Robert Needlman, M.D.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

2. Lounge   -   #32
    dedro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    she ain't giving it to me so maybe she is cheating on me.

i told her to use it or lose it. she said whatever and walked away.... true story.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Of all the shitty things Iv done, Cheating is not one of them, I haven't ever cheated on a woman, not even like High School girlfriends, When I was single I would date lots of women, but before we ever slept together I would always say to them"look, I'm single and I'm not looking for anything serious I am dating other women so if you can handle that, thats great but if not we could just be friends" They never wanted to be friends, except Chalice's Mom

4. Lounge   -   #34
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Of all the shitty things Iv done, Cheating is not one of them, I haven't ever cheated on a woman, not even like High School girlfriends, When I was single I would date lots of women, but before we ever slept together I would always say to them"look, I'm single and I'm not looking for anything serious I am dating other women so if you can handle that, thats great but if not we could just be friends" They never wanted to be friends, except Chalice's Mom
    Having to befriend a corpse is no friendship at all, you necrophiliac.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Ok here's a true story. The other day my OH found pics of Mulder's cock in the internet history and went mental. The only thing that saved me was that it was crabby who sent me them, and it was another girl's name scrawled on it. And I didn't even get off on them! I tried to explain that our relationship is purely that of a boy and his dirty aunty, but that didn't help for some reason .
    Really? Oh Noes!
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by (+.[___]·:·) View Post
    No one loves me
    Yep he has to resort to satisfying everyone's requests aka best giveaway never done before.

Though I presume there's a bit of love after those requests have been filled

7. Lounge   -   #37
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Ok here's a true story. The other day my OH found pics of Mulder's cock in the internet history and went mental. The only thing that saved me was that it was crabby who sent me them, and it was another girl's name scrawled on it. And I didn't even get off on them! I tried to explain that our relationship is purely that of a boy and his dirty aunty, but that didn't help for some reason .
    Really? Oh Noes!
    Squeams, my previous regarding your predicament was a bit harsh.Sorry about that, like.

That sucks balls big time. Can you not just say Mulder sent it in a block pm or something else and everyone in the lounge got a gander at his cawk if they wanted to see it or not?

Again, sorry about that.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Why didn't you do the womanly thing and go ballistic on him for spying on you/not trusting you/prying into your personal life?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Really? Oh Noes!
    Oh so you forwarded it on to your girly friends but not to me or manker

Racist.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    you should know when to quit

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast