Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Apple G5

Okay, okay...

Personally, I really like Windows. I have no use whatsoever for the Mac.

I was just trying to state that the Mac deserves credit where it is due.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    my friend has a G4 mac with flatscreen (said it cost him a fourntune) and i used it for awhile.. Compareing it to mine by playing UT2K3 and Warcraft 3. The graphics look and proccess the same speed really.. i didnt get a chance to benchmark.. but the playing experience was the same.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    For gaming, Windows XP is plain unbeatable. There is no arguement about that.

But those big time movie editors, they really like Macs. The artsy-fartsy types.

Cute girls tend to like Macs too. Don't ask me, I have no idea why.

I am very happy that the Macintosh platform exists. I simply have no use for it.

Pro Tools, Final Cut, and, Photoshop are all programs that I seldom, if ever use.

However, if I spent the majority of my time using those programs, I would want a Mac for sure...for obvious reasons...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    More shit from apple...

BS benchmarks

Theres your proof... just google for "apple G5 false benchmarks" and get all the news. They fudged shit big time to get what they wanted.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@19 August 2003 - 20:03
    More shit from apple...

BS benchmarks

Theres your proof... just google for "apple G5 false benchmarks" and get all the news. They fudged shit big time to get what they wanted.
    So at least pretend to like Macs, dude...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    Twist3r
    i dont know about G5s but all the macs i have used FREEZE every 5 minutes there bullshit if u ask me

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Twister@19 August 2003 - 16:44
    i dont know about G5s but all the macs i have used FREEZE every 5 minutes there bullshit if u ask me
    Umm, and u came onto the windows scene when? Come on, my gf crashed MS paint before........

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by adamp2p@19 August 2003 - 14:08

So at least pretend to like Macs, dude...
    sarcasm noted... but earlier someone called me on it, saying my news on their benchmarks was bs... it was enigma i believe... i was just pointing out evidence.

Have I used macs, yes, only when i had to. would i recommend them to any one? no. 98% of things you can do on a MAC, can be done on a faster pc, at a cheaper price. So why waste the money? macs are all eye candy, nothing more, and any decent system builder can make their set up look just as good as a mac... ill take the slight RGB slow down on a pc for the compatability any day.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    Poster
    sarcasm noted... but earlier someone called me on it, saying my news on their benchmarks was bs... it was enigma i believe... i was just pointing out evidence
    Sorry Schmiggy

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@19 August 2003 - 12:03
    More shit from apple...

BS benchmarks

Ya, that really shows how the mac G5 is not the fastest and its all bullshit.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast