Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ts-tracker introduces seed limit.

saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Wow I would think the members would not want that because if you want to buffer your acct then you are capped, but then again it gives others a fair chance to seed too. Hmmm maybe it is a good idea
    not may b , its definitely a great idea , specially for those who cant afford SB or have average home connection..

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well imo, and this is for BCG anyway, its not the overseeding at 5:1 and over thats the problem, its the how fast they overseed to 5:1 and over.

someone can be on a torrent from a SB when its first upped and upload 500gig easy on that 1 4 gig torrent. But someone else could be on a torrent for 52 weeks and seed to 6:1 but they are keeping it alive.

Just like i have saying on my site, (with a completely differnt subject btw) we cant please everyone all the time, and we can never have a perfect system, just hope it works for them and their members.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    F33NY's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    It helps out those who don't have seedboxes more than people who do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12