Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why ppl keep gather accounts ?

MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by smc View Post
    once you get all trackers..you are no longer a noob.
    you are a veteran now :S
    WTF ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    He means once you have all the sought out private trackers you have a larger e-penis, meaning now it can be handjobbed by more of the "veteranos" faffing about this community bragging about their wares.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    All this level-shit is making a lot of people lose their minds and they keep chasing their so-called 'dreams' because they think they will be succesfull in life when joining a high level tracker.

Big mistake!
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    He means once you have all the sought out private trackers you have a larger e-penis, meaning now it can be handjobbed by more of the "veteranos" faffing about this community bragging about their wares.
    are you on shroooooms

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by mievmo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by robotpirate View Post
    the more you have, the more you can find.
    Bullshit, u don't need 20 sites to find whatever u need...
    Bullshit right back at you.

I have probably 30 trackers and just now had to sign up at another one, in Russian even, just to get a CD that I already own but is scratched beyond recognition. I even went as far as trying to find it in crappy mp3 quality but ended up finding a good lossless rip at that Russian site.

And I have E, Pedros, Waffles, What, TT, TR, 0-Day trackers, General trackers etc.

I could not find the CD, or if I could it wasn't seeded in any quality anywhere, public or private. I came across that site using Google "Artist"+"Album"+Torrent and had to sign up to be able to download it.

Same thing 3-4 weeks ago for just one single trance mix. Also that time every single one of the usual private sites failed me.

Also I try and find movies I want in good quality using 0-day sites, general sites, Demonoid and other less private sites and public sites.

If you just want 0-day and other popular stuff then a few trackers are fine. But if you, like me, like to collect music and movies, old and new, popular and unpopular, then 30 trackers sometimes isn't enough.

And just for the record. For my use these incredible 0-day trackers, that everyone wants, are often completely useless. When I search for a movie I look for it at sites like SITR, PISexy, TL etc. before checking the likes of ScT, FTN which only have scene releases, and often in crap 700MB quality (movies) or crap V2 mp3 (music).

I am not saying 0-day is bad, but when looking for quality, most of the time, it is.
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 05-21-2008 at 06:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    What, lol? ScT, FTN only have scene releases and often in crap 700MB quality?

Are you even a member there?

FTN has the best (in terms of rare items, and i mean R A R E) DVDR packs, and ScT has more DVDR packs (some with awesome and others with less awesome movies) than you need or can grab.

Please, don't make me laugh. PiSexy? Long gone are the days when PiSexy was rolling at high-speed in the rarity/good-speeds-for-you meter.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Did my writing imply I wasn't a member there?

And speed means absolutely nothing to me as long as I get what I want. Like I said, these sites are great if you are into the newest and most popular movies only. When you want that mediocre low budget film from 1997 suddenly those sites don't mean as much.

I like higher quality XviD or x264 DVDRips as a DVDs and my Bandwidth don't get along too well (I mean upspeed i.e. keeping ratio) and I don't care about that free leech rule as I want to give back as well as take.

When you collect movies and FLAC music, hard drives fill up fast so DVD is only for absolute Gems or things I can't get elsewhere, and I have found lots of things over time at PISexy and SITR that were not to be found on ScT or FTN, not even on DVD. I can get 2-3 XviD/x264 DVDrips on a DVD but only 1 DVD format.

You want some examples to try and search.. just of the top of my head?

A Scanner Darkly
    The Big Hit
    Office Space
    Super Troopers
    Lost Horizon (1937)
    Dr. Strangelove

I can continue if you want
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 05-21-2008 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Spelling, sentencing, forgotten words etc.
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Never understood the need to collect movies.It's not like you're going to keep watching them over and over.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    It's an obsession. Some I do watch over and over again, others I never seem to get around to watching. Pretty much, when I want to watch a movie I have kinda like my own little, or not so little, video rental store. If I want to watch something old I have it, if I want to watch something new I have it. something I have never seen or something I have seen once or twice. Options options

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mievmo View Post
    Bullshit, u don't need 20 sites to find whatever u need...
    Bullshit right back at you.

I have probably 30 trackers and just now had to sign up at another one, in Russian even, just to get a CD that I already own but is scratched beyond recognition. I even went as far as trying to find it in crappy mp3 quality but ended up finding a good lossless rip at that Russian site.

And I have E, Pedros, Waffles, What, TT, TR, 0-Day trackers, General trackers etc.

I could not find the CD, or if I could it wasn't seeded in any quality anywhere, public or private. I came across that site using Google "Artist"+"Album"+Torrent and had to sign up to be able to download it.

Same thing 3-4 weeks ago for just one single trance mix. Also that time every single one of the usual private sites failed me.

Also I try and find movies I want in good quality using 0-day sites, general sites, Demonoid and other less private sites and public sites.

If you just want 0-day and other popular stuff then a few trackers are fine. But if you, like me, like to collect music and movies, old and new, popular and unpopular, then 30 trackers sometimes isn't enough.

And just for the record. For my use these incredible 0-day trackers, that everyone wants, are often completely useless. When I search for a movie I look for it at sites like SITR, PISexy, TL etc. before checking the likes of ScT, FTN which only have scene releases, and often in crap 700MB quality (movies) or crap V2 mp3 (music).

I am not saying 0-day is bad, but when looking for quality, most of the time, it is.
    If u don't have anything smart to say - then just STFU.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast