Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SCC account disabled

TidusBlade's Avatar Watermelon Knight BT Rep: +3
    Yeah I was also recently banned for no reason.
    Anyways, a few reasons could be that your IP didnt match with your country, or they mistook you for a cheater, or a trader, especially if your username is common. Also if your from Romania, Israel, Poland, Eygpt or Poland I think, then your probably IP Banned...
    More reasons could be that your IP matches with multiple accounts, or mutiple accounts match one IP and yours was one of them.
    The best way to catch the staff would be through their IRC server, on the #scc-support channel. The usual staff over there are quite friendly, but since I was banned by a siteop, and he refused to release the reason. I hate the SCC siteops and admins, but their mods aren't as bad as most people portray them to be

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by TidusBlade View Post
    Yeah I was also recently banned for no reason.
    Anyways, a few reasons could be that your IP didnt match with your country, or they mistook you for a cheater, or a trader, especially if your username is common. Also if your from Romania, Israel, Poland, Eygpt or Poland I think, then your probably IP Banned...
    More reasons could be that your IP matches with multiple accounts, or mutiple accounts match one IP and yours was one of them.
    The best way to catch the staff would be through their IRC server, on the #scc-support channel. The usual staff over there are quite friendly, but since I was banned by a siteop, and he refused to release the reason. I hate the SCC siteops and admins, but their mods aren't as bad as most people portray them to be
    I'm portuguese, so the IP can't be the reason... i'm trying the IRC channel, but i'm not getting any answer...

Well, already got the answer and, you won't believe this... i was banned because i was invited from a stolen account! I told them i had no idea, asked them to get my account back, and they refused!
    Last edited by kokas; 05-27-2008 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ShadowsServant's Avatar Tomato BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Well that's shitty news.
    I guess they are doing it out of prevention. Which is understandable. It sucks that you had to be in the middle of that.
    Hope everything works out.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    bladesharp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    BTW in SCC can we know who all we invited? !!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by bladesharp View Post
    As far as I know: no, users canīt.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ShadowsServant's Avatar Tomato BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Curious as well.
    If you become a power user than will it be possible to see the user you invite?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bladesharp View Post
    As far as I know: no, users canīt.
    yes you can the only way is, invite your mate tell them to pm u and you add them to your buddy list thats only the way i knw
    this way keep a track of what they doing.
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 05-27-2008 at 04:31 AM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Yes if you know the guy who invite you and the guy is ok, you can be sure that nothing will happend, if you don`t know him ....anything is possible..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12