Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RevolutionTT Account

hyenZ's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    weird, I think i haven't been logged in to RevTT for a 5-6 weeks or so, and my account still isn't disabled....maybe because I had a pretty good ratio...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by hyenZ View Post
    weird, I think i haven't been logged in to RevTT for a 5-6 weeks or so, and my account still isn't disabled....maybe because I had a pretty good ratio...
    Not possible ...it's an auto-script.
    No matter what ratio.
    Can you feel the LOVE

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    one friend of mine had the same problem and i talked with them and they reenabled him.

from all the trackers at where i've been they've showed to be the most professional and attentions i've ever seen.
    they are pretty firm though. at least from that one encounter that i had with them. one of their guys reported a thread that i'd made a month ago about offering revtt for trade and they banned me. i tried explaining that i didn't actually make a trade and had no intention to since it was quite some time ago, but they stood firm. can't blame them, since i did make a mistake of starting a thread and not closing it, but just wanted to say there's no surefire way to get back your account, even if you talk to them in IRC.

good luck TS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12