Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: i lost my all acc's

killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    this what happens when you try to catch em all (yes that was a pokemon reference)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    ch14637's Avatar Agent 47 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    how can you have 2 BCG on one email? If you're lying about this why should we assume every other account has been 'stolen' as well
    Yeah that's a good point you have there. The OP better explain that.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    That sucks, but I don't feel too sympathetic about someone with dupe accounts who also was somehow hacked...

I'm curious how email accounts are hacked...it seems like if they stole the torrent sites, not your bank info, then it must be someone you know from a site who got you to click on a script kiddie or something. Probably similar to the one that I've seen used, if you had your email open in another tab, then it would somehow get that info and reveal it to the hacker.

Anyone know how this usually happens?
    google XSS....

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    how can you have 2 BCG on one email? If you're lying about this why should we assume every other account has been 'stolen' as well
    3 of his emails were hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by ajmet View Post

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    Seed till you bleed BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Dont you guys read the entire messages? He says that his 3 e-mail accounts had been hacked first and then his all torrent accounts. So why ask those stupid questions? He doesnt have 2 accounts on the same mail. The dupe accounts are/were his brother's. Is it clear now?

I assume that the "lamer" guy had installed a keylogger to his computer, hope you could manage to have your accounts back, mate.
    Do NOT ask me for invites or accounts from PM and do NOT offer me trading. I'll never ever trade my accounts. All you can get is at here. Invites or accounts of the trackers which I'm not member of such as U*-*, E****, Revolt, F*** and FSC are much appreciated. Do not expect me to send you an invite or an account in return. Invite me if you think that I really deserve.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345