Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a pirate's request

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by colombianino View Post
    1. ye behold, my first and only request!

3. #2: my first givaway. hold on to yer keyboardz there will be more.
    These three things should prevent you from getting an invite ...
    1. I've seen so many theads about 'my only' request a 1000 times before. It's never true...others always follow.

2. Your speed is awfull imho (but that is minor).
    3. The classic ... bragging with your GA hoping there will be some dumbass that falls for this trick.

You failed ... off course people like D**so* hardly have any brains (just look at their history) and will do anything to do some 'good' deeds to get noticed and thus get invites for higher lvl trackers.

Just my 2cents. Feel free to disagree. My minds made up though.
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    A couple of things: his speed is fine. We have plenty of seedboxes at iTS. Besides, he is 1100 miles from the server...he just did the speedtest using default...so I don't think that's the best example.

More importantly, you read the thread, I've already PM'ed him, so he's got a pretty good chance.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    superclover's Avatar Weezy Baby
    an entertaining read, maybe you deserve an invite tho not n that thread alone
    ooooooooh! i get it, this is the part where i brag about what trackers i am on!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    A couple of things: his speed is fine. We have plenty of seedboxes at iTS. Besides, he is 1100 miles from the server...he just did the speedtest using default...so I don't think that's the best example.

More importantly, you read the thread, I've already PM'ed him, so he's got a pretty good chance.
    Funny you only reply to n°2 ... as an American I thought you would have read my comment between brackets (this is minor), so I don't get the point of replying to that.

Whatever you do, it's not my responsability isn't it
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If you feel his request is artificial (as, TBH, I do too, I mean all he did was copy that other "lady pirate"'s template for FTN) then leave it alone. What joo is doing is called "spamming" mine freund. If dunson wishes to aid this man, then let him. He doesn't need to listen to your garbage.

Fool.

Just kidding, like.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    you can't convince everyone, and it is my only request. the GA is just to show that
    i am willing to give back not that i just wanna get rep points and be noticed.
    how far would you be willing to go (without trading) for getting in a tracker you liked since it started
    out?.

what makes you think its not my last request? just curios....
    There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
    Albert Einstein

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    his experience tells him that.. if you see guys posting their one and only requests to let another one follow you start to think that everybody does that. you could be different, but the probability is high enough that you will post another request one day..
    good luck with the invite though

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    @ Villageshaman: Can't help it ... it's in my nature. I can't stand it how many members here take their co-members for brainless fools. (I don't say the OP does that but I'm mearly pointing out to less fortunate/experienced members what could be wrong with this request).

@ sokrates: Exactly.
    @colombianino: Read socrates post.
    Can you feel the LOVE

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by sokrates View Post
    his experience tells him that.. if you see guys posting their one and only requests to let another one follow you start to think that everybody does that. you could be different, but the probability is high enough that you will post another request one day..
    good luck with the invite though
    don't mind my time being member here, or my posts. i am different and will prove ya .

unless a new tracker comes out invites only and is as interesting as others but i don't see how that could happen (other than something that's not around already, which is pretty much an iPod tracker that comes to my mind).

but from my experience i can tell ya, i don't need much more than what i have.
    There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
    Albert Einstein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12