Thread: Help With Photoshop!

I need a litlle help with Adobe Photoshop.I have this pic how the hell i can cut the white border cause i want to remain only the blue logo?Thanks for the help.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    You have to make the main K-Lite logo transparent by using I think the lasso tool.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Forum Star
    there's a few ways -

you could use the magic wand tool and click on the white area (play around with the tolerance level until the selection is to your liking) - then go to the 'select' menu and select 'inverse', now the blue image is selected so go to the 'layer' menu and select 'new layer via copy' - this gives you a new layer just with the blue to do what you want with.

this other way can be more accurate - use the eliptical selection tool and make an elipse roughly the size of the blue elipse, the go to the 'select' menu and hit 'transform selection' - now you will see a boundary box around your selection that you can play around with and move until you get it exact, then as above create a new layer from your selection.

remember this will all be a lot easier when you zoom up close, and once you have made your selections you can adjust things like 'feather' etc in the select menu to get the edges nice and smooth

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Thank you.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Ok guys help me again i know i'm a newbie with photoshop could you make that thing for me and put the pic. here ?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Forum Star
    hi sharedholder, i take it these are for your website - if they are then these should be ok

pages with the grey 'K'
    pages with white background

i've resized them so they wont have jagged edges on your site, but if you still need the plain blue bit itself for other things, pm me somewhere i can send the .psd to.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Thank you .

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Forum Star
    no worries - and good work with your site and lists