Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Trackers have you given up on?

tusks's Avatar ¯\(°_o)/¯ BT Rep: +1
    TT. What/Waffles/Trancebooster pretty much covers my electronic music needs for right now. When I run out of music on those trackers, then I might do a request but it doesn't look like that will happen any time soon

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post

I can understand FTN but Sct its in reach (the tracker lvl thread said so)
    Meh. If I got a box I would probably seek it/them a little more aggressively. My 0day tastes are pretty main stream. Usually just the popular tv, movies etc. I really don't see any need in getting on another hard to seed tracker when my current ones fill my needs and then some.

Not to say I would turn down an invite hehe

But I definitely believe people should only keep the trackers they need and forget about the rest. Its a big world out there and you can't be a part of all of it.
    I agree Slim dog, i have many high level trackers such F***,FSC,FTN,SCT but and the end of the day if i could only have one, i would choose MMA Tracker.
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    tjbzonasul's Avatar Ninjahman BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I have not given up on any of the ones I would like to join in.
    However, seems that invites are getting more and more difficult as time passes...
    Zé Pilintra

Botafogo no Coração !!

Still waiting for that good old FTN or BCG miracle !

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    I haven't given up on anything that I want to join. In fact, the only thing left for me is ScT. As for which high level trackers I don't care about, that would have to be every single tracker that is level 6-10, except one (which I already have).

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i've given up on TT. Love trance, but seeing a lot of people looking for TT but not getting it. Will just stick with TR for now

I gave up on BCG a long time ago, and then the unthinkable happened. they open'd signups and i was in.

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I already have ScT, FTN, BitMeTV, HDBits, What.CD, and more, so there is really nothing left to be desired. However, I have not completely given up on getting into more torrent sites, I just have less interest in seeking invites than I did a few months ago.

If the possibility became realistic of me getting an invite to FSC I would most likely jump on it, but other than that, I have pretty much retired from the world that revolves around seeking invites.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    i'm close to giving up on swedvdr after reading several threads and people saying how they ban all non swedish ips and how only old accts that are non swedish can stay only. is there possible hope in tti becoming the next swedvdr??? i've read how they have lots of pal dvdr but im not sure how close they are to swedvdr in numbers.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Member BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I've given up trying to get Waffles....for now. I'll give it a good college try via various resources I have available. Everytime it seems like somebody is willing to invite me invites aren't open, then I miss out when they are and the cycle continues. I'm sure I'll try again, but not right this moment anyway.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post

And yer FSC load times are much better these days
    That's certainly a matter of opinion.

yo

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i have given up on nothing.. well i dont seek to join any sites atm too
    when i was asked whether i want to join a site many of you so eagerly seek to get i first said: what would i want there? but i remembered darkness posting good things about it.. and as he doesnt talk bullshit all the time like some others i joined it and didnt regret to do so
    as for swedvdr.. they didnt ban me yet being non swedish and all.. i could care less though as long as my inviter doesnt get into trouble being a good friend^^
    i am not the least interested in joining wheelmods.. too much paranoia there..
    although security is a big plus

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast