Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SCC(Scenacess) - disable my user - Need Help

Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    I know personally that accounts can be reenabled if the right person on FST notices.
    holy shit they changed your ban into a warning i can't fucking believe it .. . . ..

well good work i'd say ... you took a lot of flak from that thread but it looks like it all worked out in the end

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    vason99's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio223 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vason99 View Post

Thank for you suggestion!, I try to go www.mirc.com, Thank a lot!
    are you a member from the banned countries or you had a low ratio this could be one of the reasons
    I don't know about banded countries, I believe, My friend invite me same countries(Thailand), I can registeration and beginning play, It's ok, when I download, I can not control ratio, depening on Seeding/Leeching, I think the system should alert or warning, should be OK, same as normal standard comparison with other bittorrent.
    Thank you for suggestion na krab.

vason99,

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Scorpio223's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

Unsure

are you a member from the banned countries or you had a low ratio this could be one of the reasons
    I don't know about banded countries, I believe, My friend invite me same countries(Thailand), I can registeration and beginning play, It's ok, when I download, I can not control ratio, depening on Seeding/Leeching, I think the system should alert or warning, should be OK, same as normal standard comparison with other bittorrent.
    Thank you for suggestion na krab.

vason99,
    but what ratio did you have on scc:-?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by F.B.I View Post
    Believe me, you will not get your acc back via FST.
    If you don't know who to ask for help, then bringing it public ot FST can help. I know personally that accounts can be reenabled if the right person on FST notices. So, good luck to the OP. Hopefully everything works out.

p.s. thanks to those who supported me with a similar problem, especially Sgt.
    If you read the Rules/FAQ of the tracker you don't need to ask for help to anyone. Nothing against you, but nowadays more and more people are just ignoring the Rules/FAQ of the trackers, they probably think that those Rules are the same in all the places, but they aren't.

And when you find that you have to deal with it, usually it ends with a post here at FST.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    binocular's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    So ur acct. must've been disabled because of the bad ratio, huh? If that's the situation, then no one can help u with ur acct. of the Butterfly.
    Sorry m8.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by F.B.I View Post

If you don't know who to ask for help, then bringing it public ot FST can help. I know personally that accounts can be reenabled if the right person on FST notices. So, good luck to the OP. Hopefully everything works out.

p.s. thanks to those who supported me with a similar problem, especially Sgt.
    If you read the Rules/FAQ of the tracker you don't need to ask for help to anyone. Nothing against you, but nowadays more and more people are just ignoring the Rules/FAQ of the trackers, they probably think that those Rules are the same in all the places, but they aren't.

And when you find that you have to deal with it, usually it ends with a post here at FST.
    My misunderstanding of the rules was a result of having asked about it elsewhere and indeed thinking the rules were the same. I read the rules, but not closely and didn't really think about them too much. You're right about that.

But it appears that the OP can hardly speak English, so I'd imagine reading the rules is not always sufficient to make people aware of more subtle requirements. We're all human and most of us are adults or almost, so we can understand a warning (especially with a little warning symbol next to your name + simple notice in your mailbox).

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    there's one more problem - when you can't login, usually rules are not availible no more so it's kind of diffucult to follow them unless you're a paranoic and saved them locally

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Scorpio223's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    give a password recover

http://sceneaccess.org/recover.php

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    vason99's Avatar Member
    give a password recover

Try to do as your suggestion,

The result, This account has been disabled. again

never mind

I can waiting someone to invites new user!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20

Cool

give a password recover

Try to do as your suggestion,

The result, This account has been disabled. again

never mind

I can waiting someone to invites new user!
    lol enter on irc and talk with them..this is the best solution..maybe you are lucky and they may re-enable your account...otherwise get lost

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast