Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: y did S** open signup's?

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched
    well i just typed this long useless post, and later it was hard to edit and make it readable ,since it was too long and confusing
    ,anywas i just posted it
    Sorry to hear about your A.D.D.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    GOIN' MACH 5!!
    Quote Originally Posted by z7x View Post
    This is only for the peers sake. to keep our exclusive packs up as long as possible.
    i noticed one of your packs was taken from another tracker.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by robotpirate View Post
    This is only for the peers sake. to keep our exclusive packs up as long as possible.

You will be surprised how many packs does get taken from us, do we cry ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    holy shit. i also noticed some files were taken from the scene.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Which wasn't claimed as an ScL exclusive, as it was posted by a user for other members to enjoy, cos they can, not upped by an ScL uploader.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    well Stitched,

since you feel obligated to inform us all of how staff is scamming the communities they hold so dear with lies, and money requests, exc.. do you have any proof of this !?? or is it solely your opinion??... if you have proof the show us... if not STFU!!! it's that simple.. I for one am not gonna even consider some jaded traders opinion as .. "THAT'S THE WAY IT IS".. obliviously your misinformed and misguided m8..

S*L have done this for the betterment of the community, plain and simple! as its no secret their UB was small and as such needed room to grow, to become a more healthier tracker community.. and this was the way they needed to do it.. I feel bad that trade values for that site have dropped... (not really) but, deal with that.. when we find the traders they will just disappear in the night... (poof)...thats all ..

so, this thread is totally dumb.... it has no merit, its only one persons opinion... and nothing is gonna come out of it... except flaming..

so sad..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    umm fine if every one here does feel i am wrong i must probablly be....i wasnt really whining because its trade value dropped....i havent traded in many months,i have everything i want for now.

if you think that i ever bothered to write this long post just because i want to lie about some site, or because i feel saD that its trade value is dropped i cant make u change the way u feel about me or traders in general,
    it is also possible that if not 100% true my post might have 30% of truth in it.

ehhe an other cry baby coming up with stupid reasons and lies.

we did open up to give users chance to join, and for the peers sake. This has nothing to do with money at any point.
    Have any of you ever seen us asking for donations ? no i thought so.

i dont know why i bother typing in here to be honest, but i still did.

anyhow stop making up lies, it doesnt fit you.
    ok i am a cry baby,i come up with stupid reasons and i am lying (we will see about that later on)

this has nuthing to do with money...REALLY!! wow that belivable and very TRUTHFULL,anything and everything that men do has to directly or indiretly linked to MONEY,its a fact

yes i do agree it is possbile that it was done only for the peers sake
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    The current user account limit (2,500) has been reached.

How are you gonna get more peers with such a low number of open spots?
    since u have already posted this would u care to explain y were a few accounts disabled because a few users had traded in the past...of course u dont owe me an explanation,i am a nobody, but most of the times the reasons were, traders put your community at risk,

like i said if not 100% true it is possible that i am speaking 30% or 20% or 5% truth....well whats true for some one might not be true for some one else...u cant really call some one a lair,i was trying to be honest if my honesty is not good enough for u i understand ,but u simply cant call me a lair because we believe in differnt things .

ok i just realised i in my first post i claim they are lying and havent really explained about it, well i might not be 100%right i never am ......soo who ever reads my post should decide for themselves whats true and whats not .forgive my ignorance and me being stupid
    Last edited by stitched; 06-14-2008 at 06:17 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

o hai

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post

Figures were much different yesterday, and they will change again in the not too distant future.

Things just need to settle down for a while before the doors are re-opened.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post

ok i am a cry baby,i come up with stupid reasons and i am lying (we will see about that later on)

this has nuthing to do with money...REALLY!! wow that belivable and very TRUTHFULL,anything and everything that men do has to directly or indiretly linked to MONEY,its a fact
    it cant be . you still live with your parents

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast