Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What trackers should I be looking for?

BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    BitMe.org

Best of luck.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    sci-fi torrents (I wonder what this site offers??) & cinemageddon (old & western movies) and uknova is a good place for Brit TV as well.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    A simple solution is to check your Email acct for signup info

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Recover account password via email

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster
    I need to get the name of the sites before I try to recover passwords
    since all data is toasted out of my computer, and since I didn't even use them often enough to remember the server name, I think starting fresh and aiming towards servers that I will actually use is a better idea
    thanks for all the suggestions to follow up on!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    SCC/TL . Bitme,BitSpyder , Demonoid

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by JGB
    since all data is toasted out of my computer, and since I didn't even use them often enough to remember the server name
    you must remember your usernames on those trackers, yes?

staff members can also look up your information within their databases that way and thus retrieving your e-mail address, and then you can continue with resetting all of your passwords

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JGB
    since all data is toasted out of my computer, and since I didn't even use them often enough to remember the server name
    you must remember your usernames on those trackers, yes?

staff members can also look up your information within their databases that way and thus retrieving your e-mail address, and then you can continue with resetting all of your passwords

That only helps if I could remember the server name, I basically stayed put on nordic-T and the others I listed that I have gotten back into, I added other ones from time to time from the bittorrent sites open for signup thread so I could have a look around, since I bookmarked them and had autologin, I don't know the server names to even try and start tracking things down.

I have very specific types of stuff I want to download within the categories I posted, and really belonging to a bunch of servers I just log onto once in a long time to see if they have files I couldn't find on the ones I focused on is wasting their bandwidth and my time since I'm not dl/ul'ing enough data to be a good member, nor am I participating in the forums, and I have to spend time on fruitless searches.

I'm looking for advice on streamlining my choice of servers, with the suggestions I've got here I'm hoping to end up belonging to a few good servers that are geared specifically towards the stuff I'm looking for instead of tons that maybe have a few bits each of what I want.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Connect to World BT Rep: +1
    Ebooks/AudioBooks
    BitMe/BitSpyder/Elbitz/Doc.Torrents/LearnBits (all fine)
    TV-series
    TheBox/UKNova (for British TV)
    0day
    SCC/TL(SCC is 0day freeleech)
    -.ALWAYS SEED MORE AND MORE THAN DOWNLOD.-
    PU@(TL/BitMe)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12