Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New here and just wanted to ask some advice

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Clearly stay away from fatcat69 and waeldiab,they are both known spammers.

Hey now, my spam is quality.

I mean seriously...you know youve laughed at it. Everyone has.
    Eh... Not me. It takes more than your average spam to get a chuckle out of me.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    maybe fatcat is spammers
    but nobody is spammer like squirrel
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Be yourself, let people know how you really are.
    Don´t be anti anything, except cheaters and scammers.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    you may be anti gay though ahahah kidding we revere them !

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Advice : don't stand under a tree during a thunderstorm .

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    NPAX1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Advice: Be active, helpful, encouraging etc; display quality traits that'll make people remember you fondly. In my opinion that's the key to success on this forum.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Don't spam, don't trade, behave good, be active, be helpful (as much as u can)

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by NPAX1 View Post
    Advice: Be active, helpful, encouraging etc; display quality traits that'll make people remember you fondly. In my opinion that's the key to success on this forum.
    I dont like this idea though you are definitely right. But why do we have to restrict kindness or being helpful to this forum or any other forum for that matter? why does people do that? there are two kind of persons in my opinion that does it this way. First are those who are after reputation. Second is those who help others in any way. For example, if i see a signature saying that i am not a trader but a give away person from now on, i definitely doubt their motives. Being helpful or kind in a forum is not the real thing in my own for most people. They are most likely people who want to get in to high level trackers that suits their interests well... On my part, i share anything i have with people whom i have traded with success, i have a friend called detri or some of you may remember wade003 from the sct topic... I have given him access to seedbox, invites accounts and so forth? why? bec i know he is good in heart, he gave me his tl accounts details and so forth... This is how trust and being kind happens and this is the way it must happen in my opinion. Anyway just look at the bittorrent invitation part now, i will share my seedbox with someone who i think is worth not because of kindness but because of reputation... Or so it seems

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Stop being so ghey.
    Really helpful dude. The poor guy just wants to be polite and ask older members the skinny. Way to encourage the no0bs moron

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    I dont get the idea of being helpful at all, Just by helping someone, you destroy the very chance that another might have. There are different applications of this. For example, i helped someone get an invite. This invite itself does harm others who may want to be there. So in a way, you benefit someone at the expense of another since you harm the other guy. So the dilemma appears whether it is just to be helpful or not...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast