Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Klupdate 1.0.0 Build 2

Poster
    Anyone know what the status is with KLUpdate?
    After the discontinuation of KLUpdate was mentioned, I could still run the KLUpdate and it would show rc18 as being the current build even after 2.4.2 final was out. Now I've noticed that it has a message saying I have the latest version of K++.
    So I'm just wondering if KLUpdate is back working again or not.
    Personally I think it is an awsome add-on, and it does an excellent job.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Hasnain, the one that made it, could not find anyone to host the files so he disccontinued it. I was looking into it trying to find some one to host it and hasnain said mabey he will bring it back when he gets a job. I dont think there will be one anytime soon becuase 2.4.3 wont be here for a while and theres no need for this without new builds.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@3 September 2003 - 23:04
    Hasnain, the one that made it, could not find anyone to host the files so he disccontinued it. I was looking into it trying to find some one to host it and hasnain said mabey he will bring it back when he gets a job. I dont think there will be one anytime soon becuase 2.4.3 wont be here for a while and theres no need for this without new builds.
    Yeah I been checkin Hasnain's page for awhile now to see how it was goin, well couldn't for a bit till I found his new address. Well I tried to find out what was involved in being a mirror, but didn't get any answers.
    But yeah, like you mentioned, I guess there is some time as it will be awhile befor some updates start comin again. KLUpdate sure is handy with the RC's though, lol.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    i havent talk to him for a while whats the new URL

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    nevermind its hsaleem.tk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234