Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: help on scl please

forthat's Avatar ha..ha ..ha.. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I checked your post history and you had over 7 trade threads in the last 10 days.
    see the content in that threads once ok
    posts in them doesn't make u me a trade..........i wonder

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Lol, I see trade threads, period.

You lied, now you pay the consequences.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Unfortunate, if you gave up trading? When and what did you trade? Not to familiar with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by forthat View Post
    I checked your post history and you had over 7 trade threads in the last 10 days.
    see the content in that threads once ok
    posts in them doesn't make u me a trade..........i wonder
    Last edited by pone44; 06-26-2008 at 03:41 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    you are free not to agree my friend, but still, if you get your invite via effort, or money, i still think, it is your right. And with this right, you can trade it with anyone you want... The only thing that may be criticized in my opinion is that if you trade with a cheater or someone like that, that would harm both the community and the site itself... But trading with someone who you deem worthy is your right in my opinion...if i think that this guy would be an asset to the community, why would i get banned because of that?, i thought myself worthy, and traded with someone so that i could join and contribute to the community in my own way, i got banned for that. And i see everyday numerous people who trade their account or boast about the trade they made to get into certain tracker... Also we have middle man part here i guess (dunno whether it functions or not ) but if it does, then it is a contradiction isnt it? most of the torrent trackers doesnt want users to trade their account and such, but still we have middleman section... Anyway i dont see any point in further discussion though i know both users and staff are mistaken at what they do... At least most of them. I was wrong when i was banned from sct, but they said i lied and traded, If it was because of only trading, there are unbelievable number of traders and they have right to do that in my opinion, since you leave them no chance to donate or smt... I lied this is why, i find myself guilty. Aside from that, staffs attitude against me sucked at that point, this is why, i find them guilty also. But swax came and problem is solved. Anyway getting banned, is not the end of your life... I am glad i got banned, since i found myself a place where i can call it home. It is all about how you see the world...
    This is the problem... many share this view, and its wrong.. sites allow you to be a member(thats a privilege)... and sites will take away that privilege for any reason they deem fit.. there is no grey area, there are no rites.. thats the way it is... this user seems to be confusing trackers with fst... they have no relation to each other.. ask FST staff, they'll tell you the same.. it don't matter what you see here, it doesn't make it right.. and most of what you see here is not welcomed and will get you banned when caught.... just check the posts on it... so users don't have any specific rights at all , except whats stated in the trackers rules.. so, don't kid your self... if this user don't change his attitude and mindset.. he's gonna find himself assed out of a lot of good trackers.... because he thinks he has rights....lol
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    helpme's Avatar ANTI TRADER BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i see you lose your account
    so i think theres nothing to say and z7x replied you
    what you need man !!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234