Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Requesting FSC

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    oh i see i didnt notice it really, but i did say that you request sct, then you jump to sct,wasnt aware of it at all, dude gonna delete them right now. I was gonna say he jumped from it to scl, what i dont appreciate is this, you request one, without using it fully, you request another, i know you need things for yourselves and so forth, but it seems kinda creepy, you buy a new car, then you wanna buy another new car without using it for a while, i hope you get it man, i dont mean you no harm at all

edit: also i didnt comment on it at all as far as i know

isnt this the whole of what i said:

dude, you are looking for a lot of things well i will make a friendly comment,no offense implied, you request sct,then you jumped to scl(this was what i confused) then you jump from there to fsc. It kinda gives me the idea that you are a real collector. I mean, take one, stick to one, i understand people wanting bitmetv, blackcats or other things. But the tracker you requested as far as i know are not specialized on certain one. You may find games and so forth on them especially the latest ones... But why do you seek this much? i am really concerned, i wish you best luck my friend

now what you said, he is jumping from FSC to SCT. vice versa......
    i didnt say that, either i am blind or smt, i only confused scl with it that is all,

Also @deadalive, i might not have fsc or sct, but if i want to get them, it wouldnt take 1 day to get them that is using my connections ahaha so dont look down on us
    Last edited by bilkenter; 06-27-2008 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    It's all good bilkenter. I just didn't appreciate being labeled a "collector", because that just isn't the case. If I don't get either I shall still continue to contribute when and where I can and hopefully someone will recognize it and offer me one of the two. Thank you for your time.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    If you really want FSC,You will have to prove that you are REALLY Active at your communities. Forums and IRC Activity are a big deal there. You will have a good chance if you can commit to that. But tracker activity is a good thing too though..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Thanks for the advice Markupmaster, much appreciated.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    If you really want FSC,You will have to prove that you are REALLY Active at your communities. Forums and IRC Activity are a big deal there. You will have a good chance if you can commit to that. But tracker activity is a good thing too though..

exsactly
    btw there are not many chances that you will be invited after some guy was selling invites...so your chances are really slim but who knows

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by John1988 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post

exsactly
    btw there are not many chances that you will be invited after some guy was selling invites...so your chances are really slim but who knows
    God Knows

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    exsactly
    God Knows
    Should say that Staff knows, if only they have invites

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    it wouldnt be poetic right? Staff knows doesnt sound so melodic, but God knows seem to be in harmony more than staff knows

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    just passing by BT Rep: +3
    it wouldnt be poetic right? Staff knows doesnt sound so melodic, but God knows seem to be in harmony more than staff knows
    I don't know what is your purpose on this thread or even on this forum... you've made your point from the beginning so stop spamming.
    As your not a member of fsc and basically can't help him, don't bother posting anymore.

Staff can always recruit new members so there is a chance to be contacted by one.
    Last edited by FpS; 06-27-2008 at 10:21 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    it is not for me to judge anyway since i have neither of them, we shall create a dictionary for terms like collector, trader and so forth since terms change from person to person. They are all relative anyway good luck my friend

edit: i would call myself socrat my friend ahaha
    So true. Unfortunately some of fst guys like to say everyone with 2 trackers wishing for another is a collector + trader, and then he is a cheater and he's probably a hacker who want to harm innocent file sharers...

In my opinion, FST is collectors edition, try to get in SCT, its much better for your piracy needs. If you want file sharing community, then use this forum (not just invites section). GL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast