Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1 tt invite for grabs

kite's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I am very fond of music and love to leave with the music . I was hearing from few days that tt has open invite again so i was think ing that if some one can invite me to tt as because i am trying to getting there from last two years ans still can't get in i am a good at seeding and leeching have 1gibit seedbox for seeding and can be onlie for 24 hours in the forum and irc and i have nice ratio on all other site and irc an i can ever give proof if somebody tell me through pm . I know everybody like to trade such a high level tracker invite and nobody is giving it to me free but i still think hat some are still tehre who can still jusge the good usr to let her in and prove that he or she who has invited the user is best for tt and more over i can give any proof who is taking chance to invite me .

why i want to get there ?

I love music so much and my favourite is trance u know tiesto my favourite and i love to listen its so cool and pleasent to ears and like to leave the life with it . My morning starts with music and goes all the day with music and at night i sleep by listening the music so u can see how music i am music addicted .

why should i think i am applicable to apply for tt ?

As regarding torrenting i must tell that there will be no problem in seeding and leeching from me as i have seedbox with 100Mbit and home sonnection with 2MB/sec so there will be no problem in uplaod and downloading , and remaining is that being active i can give u proof for that also by asking to my favourite tracker that how much active i am on forums and on irc .

why should a inviter believe me that i am speaking the truth and why should he invite me ?

I am not telling that he believe me but ya if he ask forproof i can give him screenshot of my favourite account and can talk to there tracker owners that how much i am active there and i can give u assurity that i will never let u down in any pointof life so u can be rest assured that u can belive me .

I am not sure that after writing so much that i wil get invite because there are many people who .only like to spam my thread and also not sure that my thread is readen by that actual person who can justify my but i am sure one day i will get a invite there because atlast i am trying it for last two years and i know "Paience is the Virtue " so iwill wait - wait .

so i request u so that if i can get invite because i want to downlaod the whole collection of tiesto the favourite dj of mine so if i can have it it will be my dream come true
    Last edited by kite; 06-29-2008 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/917/27171646px0.png

Nothing is Impossible because impossible itself says "I Am Possible " .

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    conopida's Avatar PopeyeTheSailorMan BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    done...
    Last edited by conopida; 01-01-2009 at 12:31 PM.
    Never too late to stand your ground
    revolution begins
    In you – in me – Revolution!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm just gonna keep this short and simple.....I dont "need" TranceTraffic, but I do want it.......I can't any of the songs im looking for on anysite including, deepbass9, demonoid, hell even isohunt........I dont trade, I'm a persistent seeder, I actually download things and use them, I have enough rare crap to be 1337 about but no damn trance to download from other then the newer releases.....

FAV. Artist......
    Tiesto
    and then there are....
    Buuren
    Dyk
    Milk Inc.
    ATB
    ATC (around the world lol)
    AYLA!!!!! (liebe and angelfalls)

I only listen to techno.....dont listen to cRAP, I'm living off demonoid and isohunt at this point and limewire where everything is mislabeled and has some sort of viral infection......

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i vote for king2008 he is a good user
    and he will never disappoint you if you invite him
    btw good luck to All
    and really a great give away mate

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    gold24's Avatar israel forever BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i am a big fan of tracemusic and house would be great to get into that site im not a collector of sites and i know how good the site is
    hope u pick me i can show proofs and u can look up my post to see im an honest user

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by SaviouR View Post
    nice giveaway olla , there are some genuine trance lovers out there who are not able to be a part of this site and who would genuinely thank you for letting them join such a site .
    whereas there are some people are those who jump into every giveaway just to increase and flaunt their torrent userbars if you know what i mean .

Anyways i know you will give it to a person who genuinely deserves it .
    cut the cr.... m8.... when he asked the questions, i saw those answers on the tr... so people copied and pasted it... so cut the crap pls, and no sane person would jump to every thing. so cut the c... again

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I think you should keep this invite and wait until you see a moving request. that way the invite is more likely to fall into the hands of someone alot more grateful, and not some random collector who will only keep the account so he can add TT to his signature dock.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    alyasu's Avatar << The GodFather >> BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    i want that invite pls

i love the music and this is a best tracker whit music and i want to be part of them
    i have seedbox so its not a problem whit seed
    if you want i send you on pm some ratio and sped test

thanx and have a nice day

Still looking for:SCT,,TT,,
    And my Dream ITS and E....

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    helpme's Avatar ANTI TRADER BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    amazing giveaway
    i hope i can get it
    i love music so much and i made lots of music uploads at good tracker
    i am one of trance fan
    i love : dj tiesto & jean mioree & paul webester and others
    thats why i hope i can be member there
    with my best wishes.....and good luck to all

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Can i have it please I will pm you with screen and favorites Dj's if you want

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast