Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1 tt invite for grabs

giannis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I will give it a try for this one, cause i like trance/house/techno music and i don't have any other tracker dedicated in a way to these kind of music.

thanks m8!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    I'm just gonna keep this short and simple.....I dont "need" TranceTraffic, but I do want it.......I can't any of the songs im looking for on anysite including, deepbass9, demonoid, hell even isohunt........I dont trade, I'm a persistent seeder, I actually download things and use them, I have enough rare crap to be 1337 about but no damn trance to download from other then the newer releases.....

FAV. Artist......
    Tiesto
    and then there are....
    Buuren
    Dyk
    Milk Inc.
    ATB
    ATC (around the world lol)
    AYLA!!!!! (liebe and angelfalls)

I only listen to techno.....dont listen to cRAP, I'm living off demonoid and isohunt at this point and limewire where everything is mislabeled and has some sort of viral infection......
    give invitation to CLOVER he really deserves it and i know he looks for TT long time ago

regards
    John

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    nice giveaway!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    DoN BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    can i have a try? i love trance ive only got STMusic for trance...i love Burren and tiesto cheers for considering me.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ok to say that I need and possibly deserve this invite for what Trance represents for me its not enought. There fore Im going to tell some curiosities.

1. Did u know that Veracocha is the group formed by de Moor and Corsten at the time... I bet u didnt.

2. Did u know that Ferry Corsten is also known as System F, maybe not.

3. Gouryella is another group formed by Corsten and Tiesto.

4. I am Dj at a local club therefore it'd be useful if I could get access to a good source of Trance. I m trying to inject TRANCE bit by bit to everyone ; )

Ok I wish u chose me, cuz Theres Intelligent Life Out There

The Chase is Better than the Catch

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Some people here must be joking with these weak applications. Good luck to the good ones though. TT is worth the effort, so show you deserve it.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    cut the cr.... m8.... when he asked the questions, i saw those answers on the tr... so people copied and pasted it... so cut the crap pls, and no sane person would jump to every thing. so cut the c... again
    looks like your drunk while writing this , or your a 5 yr old i guess . anyways your opinions change like the wind about collector,trading etc etc so i am guessing the latter . maybe before writing , think atleast 10 times what c... were trying to prove before writing the c... above .

if people copied and pasted it , he will know whom to give and whom to not give , thats what i actually meant with my post if u have actually read at all . many (in)sane persons are hardcore collectors who have probably jumped in almost every giveaway possible here , but i couldnt be bothered to name them anyway .

Since your a collector (u said it yourself before)so u will Never Realize probably what i meant since u have the collector mentality and think it as c...

so better save yourself the c... and go collect some more torrent sites , there are many giveaways out there to satisfy your collector mentality .

Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Some people here must be joking with these weak applications. Good luck to the good ones though. TT is worth the effort, so show you deserve it.
    Exactly . Looks like they are applying just for the heck of it . Check VillageShaman's Application for TT . He has Very good knowledge about This Genre and knows exactly what he's saying . he seems very genuine and seems like a real trance lover which i was trying to convey in my post .
    Last edited by SaviouR; 06-29-2008 at 12:52 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Here is an example of a collecctor from a well known warez site, (u guess it )

Need invite/account on these trackers Trancetraffic.com/tranceroute.com

Give an exchange invite/acc on one of these trackers :

Also this person is a vip... anyway, see for yourself how people behave, If i were you ollan or whatever, i would keep it to myself, but i am not you, Also i dont have quarter of those invites since i wont probably use them, and i dont definitely care

iplay.ro
    torrentbits.ro
    musictorrents.ro
    filemp3.org
    nordic-t.org
    scenetorrents.org
    torrentleech.org
    iptorrents.com
    czone.ro
    bittorents.ro
    torrentbytes.net
    waffles.fm
    wczone.ro
    bittorents.ro
    torrentbytes.net
    waffles.fm
    what.cd
    demonoid.com
    F******.net
    acetorrents.net
    filelist.org
    stmusic.org
    tvtorrentz.org
    xtremewrestlingtorrents.net
    supertorrents.org
    extremeshare.org
    xtremezone.ro
    docs.torrents.ro
    audionews.ru
    bitme.org
    bitmetv.org
    blackcats-games.net
    bitsoup.org
    vipv2.org
    underground-gamer.com
    wild-bytes.org
    snowtigers.net
    scenetorrents.orghat.cd
    demonoid.com
    F******.net
    acetorrents.net
    filelist.org
    stmusic.org
    tvtorrentz.org
    xtremewrestlingtorrents.net
    supertorrents.org
    extremeshare.org
    xtremezone.ro
    docs.torrents.ro
    audionews.ru
    bitme.org
    bitmetv.org
    blackcats-games.net
    bitsoup.org
    vipv2.org
    underground-gamer.com
    wild-bytes.org
    snowtigers.net
    scenetorrents.org

if i am a collector, then he must be xxl collector or smt, i am sure you dont collect mate i am very very sure....you are just trying to use me to get the invite that is all... Good politics

edit: to clarify good politics, he is trying to show that he is against trade, he hates collectors and so forth to refute his argument that he is an honest sweet guy who deserves an invite to tt... look at the mirror m8
    Last edited by bilkenter; 06-29-2008 at 12:52 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Yo Olla, its great to see what you are doing here.
    Another TT Giveaway, something that doesnt come along very often and very rare for it to happen a couple of days after the first one.

But yes Bilkenter, to have a TT invite is not a tracker to collect, its more of a privledge for a person who lives and breath the music to join this community.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i only hope the worthy one gets it m8, not a collector just as i shown in the previous post where in he was looking to trade all those accounts or invites to have an invite there...that is to tt...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast