• No

16 26.23%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Freddy Vs Jason

Hell yeah moridin!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by MetroStars@14 August 2003 - 22:22

Thanks Celery, at least u back me up... Can't beleive i was called a racist...
    dont forget i am with u too B)

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Metro U is a bad person..pissing these limited knowlege teenagers off like that..LOL So say if i turned round and said i did'nt like TV shows like The Cosby Show and The Fresh Prince?!? Does that make me a Racist coz they include a predominantly black cast??? Answer NO!! Its just that i think the shows are Shit! Whovever's cast in them, Black or White..And the same applys to any other form of entertainment..its all about peoples taste in things, not about been a F***in Racist..Yeh to some people Rappers in movies could really rock ya boat..and for others it just aint happenin..thats how it is!! I'm of the same view of Metro to a certain degree, rappers in movies dont always work but i dont always think thats down to their acting ability.. but maybe the script/movie/role they've been given just aint suited to them..some rappers can act..Eminem i'll give him is dues, did an ok turn in 8Mile..the movie suited is acting range/ability etc etc)..Ice cube in Three Kings worked well in that movie, the script was good for him, the 3 leads in that film worked well together and so on and so on...And there's a few more but i've gne on enough now so i'll shut the F**k up!!!

P.S. In reply to LL Cool J's acting ability..I reckon he's another who's just had the wrong scripts/roles given to him..Toys, Halloween H20 WTF!?!?! Now u look at him in SWAT..they've dropped the little comedy/funny/jolly streak running through all his previous characters...and u know what, I think he comes across as a lot better actor for it, just playin' it dead straight..Right i'm done gonna go and watch a triple bill of Cool as Ice..Anaconda and Half past Dead!?!?!

Oh and Enjoi call me a Racist when I have a Sig that says 'Barry white was a Soul genius'..Go on I dare ya..go on I double dare ya!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by moridin@14 August 2003 - 18:18
    i don't really post, infact i think this is my first, i wouldn't care if i get called racist, white guys can't rap well, black guys can't rap well, nobody can rap well because rap is shit.
    As everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

At least white guys are good at some form of music.

Referring to those "boy band" pop groups? Ah well, to each his own. Enjoy them if you like. B)

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    I knew slimboy wud back me up, thanks man...

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    [
    Originally posted by MetroStars@15 August 2003 - 16:40
    I knew slimboy wud back me up, thanks man...
    Don't mention it m8...jus' pisses me off when these people just jump in here and sound off with some really daft f***in comments...

I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    B) seen it tonight at the cinema

this movie was exellent get it up for download soon please

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by thewelshwizard@15 August 2003 - 18:41
    B) seen it tonight at the cinema

this movie was exellent get it up for download soon please
    I saw it this afternoon and I being a horror buff give this movie out of 5.

Fight scenes were great but the storyline sucked and the acting was definately mediocre.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Well, I guess I'll wait for Chucky Vs Freddy instead. At least Chucky talks.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    is the acting in either series really that good
    death and mutilation is the core of both these charachters
    it was never going to be horror after the first two 13ths and the 1st freddy they both became formula
    you know whats going to happen in both so i was not really expecting a great movie but i would have to ratre it 4/5 because its original in thje sense that its not been done before
    i think its now time to leave both series to rest in peace and end it while its still good to watch

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast