Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: all the plato socrates shit in here

zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    ill trade your brain for my looks .....deal ?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post
    ill trade your brain for my looks .....deal ?
    A brain transplant is the only transplant in which it is better to be the donor.
    Last edited by Acumen; 06-29-2008 at 05:24 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Acumen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    in which plato says that acts that are done should be derived from the satisfaction of doing it not from the benefits that come along with the acts... For example, lets think about GAs, is it done to help others or to help ourself? If it is done to help others, why do we have to do it here on a forum in which all beholders are observing our deeds?
    That's dumb. Clearly the satisfaction is a benefit. The "Give-Away"ee eliciting a sense of satisfaction (satisfying our innate desire to help the community) and subsequently rewarding the "Give-Away"er some prudent reputation (socially and in the form of the BT point) make Give Aways much more like Trades...

just instead of trading two of the same sort of values (Trading), during GAs two people are trading one kind of value for another...
    I dont think so m8, people are still waiting for the rep... I havent seen much people doing it outside the forum. Also there are people asking you to post a thank on the thread, dunno why? I already thanked you on private, why do you want others to know it? if you are different, i appreciate your approach m8

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    ahahaha your humour is killing me m8 ahaha

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    I dont think so m8, people are still waiting for the rep... I havent seen much people doing it outside the forum. Also there are people asking you to post a thank on the thread, dunno why? I already thanked you on private, why do you want others to know it? if you are different, i appreciate your approach m8
    I was just observing the social dynamics of this site.
    Last edited by Acumen; 06-29-2008 at 05:31 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    so u were experimenting on us, damn get permission before u do it

8. Lounge   -   #18
    bilkenter ,did acumen had sex with you ?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.sharer View Post
    bilkenter ,did acumen had sex with you ?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Acumen, pay no attention to Mr Sharer. She's a prick.

She brought this thread to the lounge in a pathetic effort to deride whichever shite Bikenter was spouting in the bittard section which you all feel so comfortable in.

Suffice to say, she failed. She does it often and attempts to negate her idiocy with some half-arsed excuse about English not being her first language or deflects it by attacking American foreign policy (which I'm not too much of a fan of myself, tbh).

She will continue being a prick, I have no doubt. And I will continue to call her a prick. It's how things go.

Btw, welcome to the lounge.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast