Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: mac torrent sites

Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by ben99 View Post
    they have mentioned that they are not interested in reviving it.
    Most likely due to the fact that it would take a lot of time and effort to do so. Time and effort I'd be willing to put out

I'd also imagine they lost their entire DB, which I wouldn't mind rebuilding.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    well you can always go to their irc and talk to the ops there. Theres still a couple of mods that idle there, Edwin for example. Also when you are talking about rebuilding BS, you would have to do so in a totally different way compared to what you have done with FTN.
    Last edited by ben99; 07-01-2008 at 08:54 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by art2rugrace View Post
    http://www.mac-torrents.com/users/in...?mode=register
    1,371 torrents. Open at the time of THIS post.
    this site looks dodgy
    Dodgy? How about just downright busted?
    Code:
    Warning:  include(./forum/common.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/w0107/d26/s09/b0279fe7/www/mac-torrents.com/user_add_phpbb3.php on line 8

Warning:  include(./forum/common.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/w0107/d26/s09/b0279fe7/www/mac-torrents.com/user_add_phpbb3.php on line 8

Warning:  include() [function.include]: Failed opening './forum/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/nf/php5/lib/php') in /mnt/w0107/d26/s09/b0279fe7/www/mac-torrents.com/user_add_phpbb3.php on line 8

Warning:  include(./forum/includes/functions_user.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/w0107/d26/s09/b0279fe7/www/mac-torrents.com/user_add_phpbb3.php on line 9

Warning:  include(./forum/includes/functions_user.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/w0107/d26/s09/b0279fe7/www/mac-torrents.com/user_add_phpbb3.php on line 9

Warning:  include() [function.include]: Failed opening './forum/includes/functions_user.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/nf/php5/lib/php') in /mnt/w0107/d26/s09/b0279fe7/www/mac-torrents.com/user_add_phpbb3.php on line 9

Fatal error:  Call to a member function sql_escape() on a non-object in /mnt/w0107/d26/s09/b0279fe7/www/mac-torrents.com/user_add_phpbb3.php on line 17
    Looks like they need to hire a real *NIX geek.

Anyway, people from BS are hanging out at bs.kicks-ass.net and the irc server is still up and running as per the home page.

--Pers

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by ben99 View Post
    well you can always go to their irc and talk to the ops there. Theres still a couple of mods that idle there, Edwin for example. Also when you are talking about rebuilding BS, you would have to do so in a totally different way compared to what you have done with FTN.
    I'd keep things just as they were BS was I wouldn't change a thing about it if I were able to re-do it.

Basically I'd just want to rebuild it since I'm sure they lost all their code and such. Old staff would be able to run it if they wanted.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I'd keep things just as they were BS was I wouldn't change a thing about it if I were able to re-do it.

Basically I'd just want to rebuild it since I'm sure they lost all their code and such. Old staff would be able to run it if they wanted.
    This is a huge gesture on your behalf. Hopefully, someone from BS can take you up on your offer. We would be very grateful.

Thanks Brandon.

<Brandon>

edwin0209 from the #BrokenStones channel is trying to get a hold of you. Wants to talk about your offer.

The chat server is "irc.p2p-network.net" and chat room "brokenstones"
    Last edited by DannyGnXz; 07-02-2008 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The Spirit of Something Greater

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    MEDBEDb's Avatar Poster
    Heres a good mac-oriented tracker vortexnetwork.org

• Maximum Users: 22,000
    • Registered Users: 10,116
    • Active Users: 300
    • Torrents: 1,489
    • Snatches: 40,241
    • Peers: 23,846
    • Seeders: 21,347
    • Leechers: 2,499
    • Seeder/Leecher Ratio: 8.54

According to the rules cant offer public invites tho ... x(
    Thus, as we seem to be a closed ))) community, send me some screenshots with ur speedtest, and ratios on good trackers and you might get a present

p.s. This rule does not apply to everybody, i will invite only ppl who i think deserve it ;P
    Last edited by MEDBEDb; 07-17-2008 at 09:25 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyGnXz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

This is a huge gesture on your behalf. Hopefully, someone from BS can take you up on your offer. We would be very grateful.

Thanks Brandon.

<Brandon>

edwin0209 from the #BrokenStones channel is trying to get a hold of you. Wants to talk about your offer.

The chat server is "irc.p2p-network.net" and chat room "brokenstones"
    Spoke with king, he doesn't have the time to bring it back, which is understandable. vortexnetwork is looking pretty promising though

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Vortex Network wishes to be referred as Eye of the Storm I believe.

I have many invites to there as well. Just shoot me a PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by t1m3k33p3r View Post
    Vortex Network wishes to be referred as Eye of the Storm I believe.
    lol, that's going to make me laugh every time I see someone refer to it as that.
    Thanks for the heads up though.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    haha it's funny. I admit it. But rules are rules, and no problem mate. lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast