Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide To Avoid Fake Mp3s!

Poster
    Originally posted by LDeer@20 August 2003 - 15:10
    ....What the hell are you talking about?  I swear, the lengths the thread maker goes to insult SLSK...

Well it's true - cos i tried it out the past few weeks after loads of folks on here were saying it was the bizzness.
    Fraid it doesn't float my boat for reasons already stated.

Anyhoo this is the K-Lite forum NOT Soul Sux

Go play on their forum with all of their 20 members

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by cosmic doobie+20 August 2003 - 11:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cosmic doobie @ 20 August 2003 - 11:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LDeer@20 August 2003 - 15:10
    ....What the hell are you talking about? I swear, the lengths the thread maker goes to insult SLSK...

Well it&#39;s true - cos i tried it out the past few weeks after loads of folks on here were saying it was the bizzness.
    Fraid it doesn&#39;t float my boat for reasons already stated.

Anyhoo this is the K-Lite forum NOT Soul Sux

Go play on their forum with all of their 20 members [/b][/quote]
    Man...when are People going to realize this is a Peer - to - Peer Community.Just because the Developers of a Certain Program or whatever hang here does not mean that is what this place is all about.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Poster
    It says K-Lite Board on MY browser header

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Poster
    I don&#39;t wanna hear anymore about Arse Soul Sux

CASE CLOSED &#33;

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    cborga1985
    Guide was made for Kazaa Lite K++ but if you want to use SoulSeek go right ahead and do so. I&#39;ve been using SoulSeekand now I realize it is a good program when get users to add you on their list. The only thing, it is slow sometimes&#33; SoulSeek users if you want to use SoulSeek go ahead but don&#39;t insult the K-Lite community for sticking with Kazaa Lite K++. I only only said bad things about SoulSeek before because I felt offended because I use Kazaa Lite K++ and no problem getting full albums on there, I just posted my method of avoiding fakes because it works for me.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    More ways to avoid the fakes:

Use the IP blocker Tool and keep it updated with the K-Lite list. So don&#39;t check "Update from the Peerguardian IP Database"

All RIAA fakefiles distributors are located in the US. So use Kazupernodes to stay away from Supernodes in the US.

Don&#39;t use the Search More because that may bring you back in contact with a US supernode

Don&#39;t use the Accelerator for the same reason.

Maybe this can be added to the guide?

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    An other way to sort out the screachy songs.

- search for 10-30 results and only the quality of you choice.
    - pick a file with not to much users with bandwith 1000+
    - close K++ and open K-dat
    - delete users with 10-100+ MB/s bandwith.
    - restart K++

Now users that share music at extremely high speeds have been filtered out.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Everyone getting on ok now.... wow i had a good laugh reading
    through the last 3 pages.... SO funny.... newayz imma try
    soulseek sounds crappy tho... and what ive seen of it on my mates pc looks
    crappy too.... downloads way slower than me and hes on 2 meg ADSL compared
    to my smelly cable.... but he seems to get on fine with a combo of soul, K lite
    and... dare i say imesh lolol

and its true whatever someone was on about... dling at 192 uses up space a lil bit
    to much.... only doing it coz i have too not like u notice the difference in quality...
    unless its one of those ppl holding a microphone to the TV speakers lololo ...
    and personally think the help given so far has helped... not 100% effective but
    better than dling the the dame song 20 times or waiting all day coz its got like
    -400 bandwidth

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    I ran into these problems getting some Iron Maiden songs, and I noticed that there were the same results in most everything, and no matter how many users, the bandwidth was always 1045. So if you see alot of people running at this bandwidth, it&#39;s probably some RIAA drone machines.

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    That&#39;s what I said already 3906 is the max bandwidth u will see If u have auto search more selected it will continuing searching till it gets more users then u will see the bandwidth get to that number.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast