Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ban from torrentbully

kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    cant pm u so sent you email

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Get yourself on IPtorrents. It's better than more popular sites like TL in my opinion. It has excellent pre-times and great content(and a lot of it)

If you can convince me you'll be a good user than I'll consider inviting you.

Get yourself on Demonoid too, if you're not already a member.

These sites I've mentioned are very overlooked because of that whole dumbass WTAW list, are easy to get onto because of this, and are great trackers. Especially for people new to bittorrent since they're so easy to seed on.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Hey Kondrae, thanks for the offer but I haven't received an email yet... Did you get a chance to send one?

Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    If you can convince me you'll be a good user than I'll consider inviting you.
    The two private sites I frequent are tang-soo-do and demonoid. I've been able to keep a ratio above 2.0 on both sites with 1TB uploaded on tang-soo-do, demonoid doesn't seem to register the traffic right, so I've just been seeding to a 2 ratio. I've been a member for about 4 months on tang-soo-do and 3 or so on demonoid. I usually upload at about 100kbs. Any help you can drop me would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    Last edited by NinjaDMP; 07-07-2008 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaDMP View Post

The two private sites I frequent are tang-soo-do and demonoid. I've been able to keep a ratio above 2.0 on both sites with 1TB uploaded on tang-soo-do, demonoid doesn't seem to register the traffic right, so I've just been seeding to a 2 ratio. I've been a member for about 4 months on tang-soo-do and 3 or so on demonoid. I usually upload at about 100kbs. Any help you can drop me would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    Well, there's a NinjaDMP on Demonoid, but that user has a ratio under 1.0. And tang-soo-do I've never even heard of.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaDMP View Post

Well, there's a NinjaDMP on Demonoid, but that user has a ratio under 1.0. And tang-soo-do I've never even heard of.
    Demon does not keep ratio well. I always seed above 1 for all my torrents but still get 0.8 ratio.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ^ That's true. Just the other day my ratio finally started recording again since the site came back up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12