Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bring Back The Black Dots.

Originally posted by Lady Kohoutek@19 August 2003 - 03:30
    I've never even noticed those dots...

If I ever wanted to check up on a post I replied to, I would click on my user name on this forum (which takes me to my profile), then I'd select the "find all post by this user" link, and voilą!- I'm taken to all of my post from this board, with the bright, opaque envelopes used as a guide to make me aware of any new replies. It may not be beneficial to everyone here, but it is a small alternative.

Needless to say, I won't miss the dots if they permanently go into oblivion. Besides, if it helps the board in any way, then why not remove them? B)
    Like the Lady, I'd never noticed them either. They sound useful but I'd rather have a stable forum.

I'm sure that, after the attacker is dealt with, if they can be resurrected without slowing the forum then the Mods will do so.

Lets not confuse the issue here, almost anything that will get me into this forum, first try, every time, gets my vote.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    Having an icon for posted messages "black dots" doesnt really slow down the forum, I think! So thats not an issue...
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    So do we get a Poll? I miss the black dots...I never realised how much I used them before...now I need them
    <insert signature here>

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    For those missing the dots..

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    Forum Star
    Poll (by MagicNakor) here.

~~ CLOSED ~~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234