Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BitmeTV staff... rumors mean nothing!!!

Poster BT Rep: +1
    keep quiet, no problems

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Well, I actually talked to a staff member at Bitmetv for the first time since I've been there the other day. I pm'd one about someone that I invited. And the mod pm'd me back, was very polite, and even offered me some very helpful advice.

Now, that was just one mod that I talked to. As for the other staff, I don't know how they are personally. I will say though, that the person that invited me to Bitmetv about a year ago, he had his invites yanked because someone that he invited messed up.

He(my inviter) then pm'd one of the admins a couple days ago and asked him if he could have one invite so he could invite his brother. And the admin granted him the invite.

So it is getting a little harder to believe all the rumors around here about the staff are true. Like others have mentioned, I think most bitch about the staff after they got banned for something they did.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Well I have no problem with BitMeTv staff its just what I've heard from people and in other threads I guess they could be really helpful people if you got to know them

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    i never had any problems with bitmetv staff. most of the people talking bad about them were banned for a good reason.

just wait. i predict that this thread will also end up in a rant how terrible they are.

slander is a relief when you fucked up. go for it .....
    Sorry bro wrong and wrong

Well i won't go so far as to condemn the entire staff but apparently someone I invited a ways back had either cheated or traded their acct and as they hold the inviter accountable I have had all my invite privileges taken away and then when I mention that I am staff here I was put on something called a "permanent warning" ,I've never heard of this before, and I was told I was lucky I wasn't banned for even being a member of "that shithole site". Needless to say I left it at that as not to incite a war .

One other instance was a good and old friend of mine here had been banned. I cannot for the life of me remember why but I go on their IRC and speak with someone the admitedly misunderstand what I said thinking that I was the banned member when I clearly said I was there on behalf of the banned member so I get booted out of IRC ( which A year later I still cannot get back into) and I was IP banned and could not get into my acct either. They had later said that my IP was logged in to my friends acct which is complete and utter bull5hit because I don't do such things ever. All was worker out in the end and I do have my acct there with that little exclamation point laughing at me every time I log in from my "permanent warning" but other than that the staff are great

Also Im not sure if this is just me but I can't seem to keep messages in my PM box there. Seems like they get deleted all the time, so when I go to find something like this it says I have 0 messages and 0 sent HMMMMM suspect no??
    Last edited by Detale; 07-04-2008 at 03:31 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    I post on the forums from time to time and have never had any problems with staff. I have seen a few people get their posting right taken away and they always deserved it.

If you use some common sense and you will be fine.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster
    You're correct, rumors mean nothing. I'll let you watch one of their admins - Ibslice aka Q - in action, without any further comment from me:

Quote Originally Posted by ibslice View Post
    ing00 , this is what happens when u make a post like this.
    I look for everyone with a buffer even similar to yours
    and I ban them ALL.
    u say u have an account 12 weeks old with 12 invites?
    I ban them ALL.
    so any that DO get banned that are not you.
    You can thank yourself for as it is your fault.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-hav...116/postcount7

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Condemning bitmetv staff was yesterday people...let's worship them today

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    You're correct, rumors mean nothing. I'll let you watch one of their admins - Ibslice aka Q - in action, without any further comment from me:

Quote Originally Posted by ibslice View Post
    ing00 , this is what happens when u make a post like this.
    I look for everyone with a buffer even similar to yours
    and I ban them ALL.
    u say u have an account 12 weeks old with 12 invites?
    I ban them ALL.
    so any that DO get banned that are not you.
    You can thank yourself for as it is your fault.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-hav...116/postcount7

I think you should put the link to the whole thread, context is relevant.
    I canīt agree with what ibslice stated there, of course, but things are more clear when you can watch the whole picture.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    invadercat's Avatar Poster
    lol i can't really believe all of you who posting here worshiping BMT staff... now don't get me wrong im not saying that all of the staff are as 'mentally challenged' as tequilavip

but seriously if you think that the staff is ok. please go ahead and speak your mind in there forums. just post about anything that the staff doesn't agree with. and i can assure you that you will get a warnning at the minimum! most prolly you'll be banned.

so yeah if you shut the fuck up in there forums. and just seed/leech stuff from there tracker. you'll most prolly be fine. but still you have the risk of randomly been banned for some random reason because you didn't donate

just think people, BMT don't have freeleech or anything. and it really hard to seed back something you snatch over there. and they only give you 1GB when you get started. staff are very strick. meanning they will ban you for the slightest error! i don't know how you look at this but for me it seems that they want more people to buy GBs. pay to leech. thats what they are about. fuck the community lol, but a seed box or pay to leech WTF....
    sharing is a joy

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Bmtv banned me for a mistaken identity made up by them,when i wasn't that person, Lol I know for a fact NOT 2 use fst nick on trackers and i lost a friend too but 1 thing i learnt from them kids is do not mixes friends with trackers, read my thread about them you will learn much more, i was pissed off at the time and angry but am not gonna do anything bad, i can if i wanna, i can get that site owNed easy with few very intelligent people i know..

I got nuffin else to say..
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast