Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RevolutionTT TorrentLeech TTi

As you already have scc, the only thing that will improve with TL & RevTT is your E-Penis.

TTi is a great tracker, but has a Swedish touch to it that i dont think you need.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    h1ronakamura's Avatar Yatta! BT Rep: +5
    @bilkenter>
    oh come on

noone would do anything against the rules, especially i wouldn't

why would i ask for that tracker if i would want do something against the rules to get banned (hit&run or whatever)

if u want i can pm u and show u my proofs

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by h1ronakamura View Post
    are there any differences between these 3 trackers?

what do u think which one is the best and why

i would say :
    1 TL
    2 RevTT
    3 TTi

what would u?
    1 or 2 (each has merits, but no need for both, it's personal taste but you have to experience them both for a while to find out which is best suited for you) plus 3 (TTi is not comparable to either of TL or RevTT, it can & should be used in addition to 1 or 2)
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    yeah on tti, you get one movie free everyday on other there is no freeleech... but as i said tl is way better not because of content or speed but because of the community... really you can discuss anything from rape to stargate continuum the new released movie

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    @bilkenter
    lucky u

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    @bilkenter>
    oh come on

why would i ask for that tracker if i would want do something against the rules to get banned (hit&run or whatever)

responsibility sucks dude u need to keep an eye on the person you invite but i have 2 invites to revtt, i already asked staff about it whether i can fulfill the request done on a torrent tracker forum or not, they said yeah but you need to take responsibility... anyway i promised one person already... dont remember who though, so i have one invite left gonna decide it later but you might get it ... Keep your hopes up but i will need a lot of proofs since i have 900 gb buffered account there, i dont want to get banned

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Id really go for RevTT on this one... I dont know why but I never like TL much... RevTT gave much better speeds, I think I could even find a greater content of my needs, and plus I dont like TLs design

The Chase is Better than the Catch

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali-g View Post
    Id really go for RevTT on this one... I dont know why but I never like TL much... RevTT gave much better speeds, I think I could even find a greater content of my needs, and plus I dont like TLs design
    yeah in terms of site desing, TL definitely sucks... Revtt gives much more refreshing feeling... This is the main reason, i dont post in the forums on TL, i use the irc there which is great

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    @bilkenter>
    oh come on

responsibility sucks dude u need to keep an eye on the person you invite but i have 2 invites to revtt, i already asked staff about it whether i can fulfill the request done on a torrent tracker forum or not, they said yeah but you need to take responsibility... anyway i promised one person already... dont remember who though, so i have one invite left gonna decide it later but you might get it ... Keep your hopes up but i will need a lot of proofs since i have 900 gb buffered account there, i dont want to get banned
    nice
    don't worry i'll show u the proofs and my speed test as well and thanks i hope u don't change ur mind and won't forget!

btw.>i'm not sure if i know what buffered account means, is it that the difference between ur dl and ul data is 900gb?

thanks

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    yeap it is m8 i recovered from the tl incident m8, and i learnt one crucial lesson...

Dont act before asking, so i will ask the staff before i took action all the time...

Thanks to both tl admin and the sergeant who helped me get the idea....

so in short wont change my mind unless i have promised someone that i dont remember which isnt the case right now

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast