Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RevolutionTT TorrentLeech TTi

h1ronakamura's Avatar Yatta! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    yeap it is m8 i recovered from the tl incident m8, and i learnt one crucial lesson...

Dont act before asking, so i will ask the staff before i took action all the time...

Thanks to both tl admin and the sergeant who helped me get the idea....

so in short wont change my mind unless i have promised someone that i dont remember which isnt the case right now
    k so can i pm u proofs?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    yeah definitely, dude you can, but add as much as details you can, same desktop display same tabs on mozilla or whaever if i dont like proofs i will pm ya what i didnt like and dont erase anything except username

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    k give me 5-10 minutes

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by h1ronakamura View Post
    are there any differences between these 3 trackers?

what do u think which one is the best and why

i would say :
    1 TL
    2 RevTT
    3 TTi

what would u?
    I dunno why TTi is with other two since TTi is for sweden users mostly

there are no differences between TL and RTT expect TL have bigger user base

i love both site very much,maybe little more RTT

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    yakz091's Avatar The Encapsulator BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    guys u cannot compare tti to tl and revtt, as tl and revtt are 0-day trackers.
    tti is having some great content, really great packs, u cud find almost any rare movie u are looking for like the notebook, crash(1985), etc which were not there anywhere except tti, but some sites have them now.
    but in tl and revtt u cannot request torrents older than 7 days, that's the problem in 0-day trackers, wherein, non-0-day trackers beat them

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    crumble6's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I would love to have any of the 3! If I had a choice I would probably go for TL, it doesn't look like it will happen though... unless I can find someone really generous.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    mert88
    tti is good for u if ur from norway Otherwise tl or revtt they are really like each other

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    @bilkenter
    2/3 users from FST that I invited to revolutiontt are still there. Another invite went to thevault PU so no problem there. One user stuffed up (cheated by the looks of the account) but they didn't ban me. So overall I either picked good users or people aren't that bad around here.
    3/4 of my invitees overall are still there which im very happy about. i do understand why people don't rush to give away there tracker invites (who knows how long it took him to get into the bitme/sct/ftn whatever)...
    Last edited by yevgeny; 07-04-2008 at 01:34 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    well actually it didnt took me so long thanks to my friend, but i learnt how harsh it might be to be punished... So if you dont want to be punished, go with rules, ask to the staff all the time and so forth... Ok i will invite him right now

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    well actually it didnt took me so long thanks to my friend, but i learnt how harsh it might be to be punished... So if you dont want to be punished, go with rules, ask to the staff all the time and so forth... Ok i will invite him right now
    go ahead thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast