Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Great seedbox - http://seedlayer.net/

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    I don't trust my privacy to anyone with "seed" or "torrent" in their name...
    Coming from a guy named mrserver.

yo

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    well i have this kind of seedbox too and i can honestly say i'm happy with it... you get what you pay for actually, even a bit more

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Looks like Seedlayer dropped it's total connections option last night. Can only connect to a max 25 people per torrent now which is pretty low to get decent speeds up or down. This one change can determine whether or not I stick with them for future months... hopefully it's only temporary.

And... now there's 17 people on the same box as me. Server stability was awesome when there was only 10 of us but now the site is taking a long time to navigate and server load is too high.

/sigh I guess it's time to admit there is never a cheap solution
    Last edited by Ichigo81; 07-16-2008 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Now we're getting constant resets because server load becomes too high. Nothing worse than waking up to stopped torrents you set for overnight... >.<

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    yeah i've been kinda pissed at that lately

but i have spoke to the administrator of SeedLayer and they told me they have installed transmission so this won't happen again. I hope resets won't happen anymore

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    yea i made a support ticket and they were installing new software..thats why all of the downtime happened...but now that i believe the installation is finished it should run very smooth...don't worry guys the resetting is over
    i be lurking

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Well it was working for a bit after we all switched to transmission but it's seems stuffed again now. Can't even access the site (or FTP) at all now lol

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    getting a whopping 92kbps up now and server load is now 52.92 and there are 18 useres on server!! I mailed the owner tho and he said he is getting a new server.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Ah that's great news haydeno. I think 10 was the magic number... both stability and speeds were most excellent back then.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    i emailed the support team of seedlayer and they decided to move me into their new server, so far I'm getting 7 MB/s upload speed on Torrent-damage, which is good.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast